BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tina L.
Glencoe, MN
I love the professional quality of all the products I have bought. My first stop when I want high end products but don't want to spend a ton of money on them.
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I don't this store, no help is available when I go and it is too expensive Some of the products that they carry is good but I can get them cheaper else where.
Sarah T.
I love this store for what they sale and the sales they have but the staff never seem to be my favorite people. So I only buy from online or I'll go to ulta.
madison s.
My go-to store for all things beauty. While their makeup brand may not be my favorite, they do have some amazing products. It's kind of a hit and miss thing.
Sarah A.
Vonore, TN
I love all the choices at Sephora. I like being able to go in and try several different products without leaving one store. I also love the rewards program.
Gina L.
Greenlawn, NY
great customer service and very fun environment, best selection of products I have noticed amongst the other stores. a little loud in there but overall good!
Alyssa F.
Brighton, CO
THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORE. They always have what I want there and I am never disappointed with the costumer service. That really know what their talk about!
Sarah K.
Frederick, MD
They seriously have everything! I love products from here. I also have a subscription to the Play box and it is so worth it I always get phenomenal samples.
Romance G.
El Centro, CA
Sephora has a great variety of many many products you might need. Beauty tools and services, skin care, hair care, and makeup. Fragrances, hygiene, so much!!
Micheale T.
Orange, TX
Love sephora! Unfortunately we don't have a local store. I shop regularly at the store in jc penny or on the app/website. They carry all my favorite brands.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?