- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has almost everything I need. The palletes, lipsticks, setting powders and so much more my favorite thing from there of course is my beauty blender. 😄
I recently bought a Sephora powder foundation and it is the best! They have so many different tones so you get the best coverage for your skin type and color!
I love Sephora for all of my makeup and hair care needs! I particularly love their drybar line, specifically Drybar Triple Sec to keep my blowout fresh longer.
Love all the selection. Can't stop shopping and I am so obsessed with everything they have. I especially love the eyebrow brush definer and much more products!
I mean what bad thing can i say about this store, they have everything you need. prices range from low to high you can find one in all malls for the most part.
I love the Sephora brand make up brushes! They are good quality and decent price and have lasted a while! I also purchased the brush cleaner and it works well!
The Naked 3 pallet from Urban Decay is AMAZING , it's very pigmented and it lasts forever!! If I were to ever be asked about it I would defiantly recommend it.
Always has the latest and greatest in makeup, skincare and haircare. My local store is located in a jcpenny and always looks amazing the staff is very helpful
I love Sephora. Wonderful products and the online store is so nice as well. I love buying quality products, although they can be pricey they're well worth it.
Sephora has absolutely anything a beauty obsessed guru could ever need! Not only does it have a lot of products, the employees are extremely nice and helpful!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos