BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Michelle R.
Lanham, MD
Sephora has almost everything I need. The palletes, lipsticks, setting powders and so much more my favorite thing from there of course is my beauty blender. 😄
Hannah P.
West Chester, PA
I recently bought a Sephora powder foundation and it is the best! They have so many different tones so you get the best coverage for your skin type and color!
Becky H.
Kansas City, MO
I love Sephora for all of my makeup and hair care needs! I particularly love their drybar line, specifically Drybar Triple Sec to keep my blowout fresh longer.
Cecilia D.
Orting, WA
Love all the selection. Can't stop shopping and I am so obsessed with everything they have. I especially love the eyebrow brush definer and much more products!
Yaya G.
Pasadena, CA
I mean what bad thing can i say about this store, they have everything you need. prices range from low to high you can find one in all malls for the most part.
Megan S.
Columbus, OH
I love the Sephora brand make up brushes! They are good quality and decent price and have lasted a while! I also purchased the brush cleaner and it works well!
Brianna C.
Lafayette, IN
The Naked 3 pallet from Urban Decay is AMAZING , it's very pigmented and it lasts forever!! If I were to ever be asked about it I would defiantly recommend it.
Teresa j.
Newport News, VA
Always has the latest and greatest in makeup, skincare and haircare. My local store is located in a jcpenny and always looks amazing the staff is very helpful
Carly I.
New Phila, OH
I love Sephora. Wonderful products and the online store is so nice as well. I love buying quality products, although they can be pricey they're well worth it.
Ireland B.
Linn Creek, MO
Sephora has absolutely anything a beauty obsessed guru could ever need! Not only does it have a lot of products, the employees are extremely nice and helpful!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?