- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Hands down my favorite store!! A great selection of brands to choose from. The workers are always super friendly and helpful. You can ask for a sample of anything and offer a generous return policy. I prefer to shop online for the promos and samples and point perks that they may not have in store.
The Sephora store was a great place for me to find makeup. The store associates were incredibly helpful and took time to explain what would best fit my needs. I go to this store relatively often and the only time that I have had trouble is around the holidays. It was incredibly crowded and hard to find someone to ask questions. Overall, I would say to head on over to Sephora because they have the best service.
Sephora is definitely a go-to spot when it comes to buying beauty products. They always have a nice selection and the newest released products. I probably spend 1-2k dollars a year at Sephora. Products are always high quality. However, the employees and customer service are not always up to par.
It is like candyland. This place is with not doubt my happy place. If you love watching make up tutorials like me this should be the first place to visit when need new goodies. I love how the workers can help you to find the right color when you need to buy foundation, etc. This place is awesome!
i've gotten a foundation brush from sephora and i absolutely love it. it's my favorite to blend out any foundation. i believe it was called the complexion brush.. not too sure. i love going into sephora the workers are so nice and helpful. i could spend hours in there looking at all the products they have.
I recently went in to look for a new foundation. One of the employees color matched me and gave me three foundations to try and I ended up loving nars sheer glow. My holy grail foundation as it offers light to medium coverage with a lovely healthy glow. Great experience at sephora and foundation
Sephora is such an overall good company. I've worked here for 4+ years and have yet to be disappointed. They support their employees, have many values that allow us to have our own lives, and implements many programs that give back to charities and allow the employees to take part in such heartwarming opportunities.
Such a great beauty store that has a lot to offer in way of selection and quality products. I prefer shopping online, as sometimes the associates can be a little pushy and overwhelming, but overall, this is one of my favorite go-to beauty stores when I'm wanting to look at a variety of new products
Sephora has been my go to store since day one, ive recently purchased a stick foundation from Anastasia Beverly Hills, which im yet to try out.Ive also bought my go to pressed powder from kat von d, which is amazing. Would recommend any to shop at Sephora , they have multiple brands to choose from.
Great customer service and very friendly employees. Makeup stores like MAC are intimidating to me, but I've never had a bad experience at Sephora. Their online and call center are especially great. I purchased some products online but they never arrived and the shipping information was not updating. They were quick to admit the package was lost and would be more than happy to ship another one out immediately!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos