BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Christel S.
Lynnwood, WA
I recently went in to look for a new foundation. One of the employees color matched me and gave me three foundations to try and I ended up loving nars sheer glow. My holy grail foundation as it offers light to medium coverage with a lovely healthy glow. Great experience at sephora and foundation
Gabriella Z.
This is the holy grail of beauty stores! They have so many brands to choose from and their representatives are always so willing to help out. Their rewards program is great and I highly recommend checking out their online rewards bazaar. It's kind of annoying that you have to buy something in order to get the reward shipped but it's usually worth it.
Betsy G.
I have always received great service while shopping in store. The website is easy to navigate and is responsible for many impulse purchases lol. They help me with any questions I can't seem to answer. Being comfortable in the store and helpful employees helped me get interested in make up more than ever before.
Leslie G.
Portland, OR
I wish sephora would stop taking all my money. I'm a VIB and I probably shouldn't be but I convince myself that the points will be worth it eventually. Some of the stuff is way overpriced but the sephora brand itself has some hidden gems. Do research before you go and you can get some great stuff.
Halie G.
Lithia, FL
I love sephora! Sephora's my go to makeup store. Not so much because I love to buy their products. But because they carry so many more products than just their brand unlike mac. Now don't get me wrong Sephora's makeup remover and spray on make and beauty bleanders those are my ride or die. But I again what I just love about Sephora is that they carry more than just one brand and also they don't test on animals!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
What an awesome store, I love the fact that they are so helpful and have all my beauty must haves. I always get tons of free samples from them and the items arrive just on time and wrapped with care. When I go to the store I love how they even give birthday freebies and free makeovers for the VIPs.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
I love Sephora! It is my go-to when I need quality cosmetics. They carry a wide variety of high end make-up and skincare, and they also have their own line of products which has some really great stuff as well. Not to mention they have an amazing rewards program, and give out tons of free samples.
Kylie G.
TAMPA, FL
Sephora is my GO-TO for all things beauty. They have a million different brands for different skin tones/types or different beauty interests, making it so easy to explore all the options that are really out there. In addition, I love that it's a one stop shop. I can get all of my quality skin care and beauty goods all in one place and I love that convenience.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This is a go to for beauty products. Not only can you find makeup but hair and skincare things as well. They have everything organized by brand and color and it's easy to sort through. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They will even take a photo of your skin tone and find the right makeup for you.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
Love shopping at sephora. I've ordered many products from Sephora. I never had any issues with my orders and I always receive my items on time. On my birthday, I was given a gift. It was high quality, travel size makeup. You can also earn points and get free products. I love this store and give it a thumbs up!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?