BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hannah H.
Louisville, KY
Love sephora brand makeup, just as good as all designer makeup. Love their foundation. Workers are extremely nice when helping you find what works best for you.
Shannon P.
Brownsburg, IN
Many of the store employees are friendly and helpful. I am nearly always greeted and asked if they can help me find anything. I don't have to struggle for help.
Kaytlin V.
Somerset, KY
Sephora is the best place to go get your makeup done and get tips on how to do your makeup yourself. They have amazing products! They even have their own line!!
Lismeirin R.
Haledon, NJ
use unas sombras de sephora , y lo ame con locura , en este momento esta en otro lugar y no le puedo tomar una fotografĂ­a , pero la amo y aun lo sigo utilizando
Britlea S.
Boaz, AL
Love Sephora! The only thing I don't care for is that they ship with UPS instead of USPS that's just personal preference though! Great selection. Great rewards.
Marisol G.
I purchased this in the #24 and it's such a pretty color! It's feels so nice on the lips and it's not drying. Lasts on a pretty long time and the price is good!
Rosalie S.
Great store and the ladies who work there are always super knowledgable. However their own products seem a little more expansive than the quality that they are.
Carrington H.
Fort Benning , GA
Sephora is one of my favorite places for all my makeup needs. I love that they carry my favorite brands and at on convenient spot. Would recommend for everyone.
Katie P.
Phoenix, AZ
I mean... how could you not love Sephora?! I think it's my safe haven, I obviously love this place! The people are nice and it has every brand you could want! 😁
Arian C.
Logan, OH
Everything a girl could dream of beauty products wise. I bought a beauty blender from here, a bit pricey, but it's the best thing I've used to apply foundation.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?