BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shanna N.
Tucson, AZ
Sephora is my go-to place for makeup. Their rewards system is great, and despite being pricey, their customer service and products are great. I swear by their foundation brand and their highlighter. The workers are so nice and helpful every time I go in, and their online customer service is great.
Halie G.
Lithia, FL
I love sephora! Sephora's my go to makeup store. Not so much because I love to buy their products. But because they carry so many more products than just their brand unlike mac. Now don't get me wrong Sephora's makeup remover and spray on make and beauty bleanders those are my ride or die. But I again what I just love about Sephora is that they carry more than just one brand and also they don't test on animals!
Katy U.
Odessa, TX
Sephora is definitely a go-to spot when it comes to buying beauty products. They always have a nice selection and the newest released products. I probably spend 1-2k dollars a year at Sephora. Products are always high quality. However, the employees and customer service are not always up to par.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
This is a go to for beauty products. Not only can you find makeup but hair and skincare things as well. They have everything organized by brand and color and it's easy to sort through. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They will even take a photo of your skin tone and find the right makeup for you.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
sephora has the best products, and the most helpful staff. I know that every single time i am going in to the store, i will get exactly what i need. Sephora carries the best of the best brands and they are organized well. I love that the salespeople are really more focused on helping you find what you need, rather than just selling to you, or gossiping. Some makeup stores can be intimidating, but Sephora isnt.
Kass A.
Sephora is such a great store! They have tons of beauty products and brands! The staff is so helpful and wise. Everytime I go into a Sephora there are many employees wanting to help and they usually know what they are talking about. Most of the products are high end but very good in quality and worth the money.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
Sephora is such an overall good company. I've worked here for 4+ years and have yet to be disappointed. They support their employees, have many values that allow us to have our own lives, and implements many programs that give back to charities and allow the employees to take part in such heartwarming opportunities.
Maria G.
I love going to sephora its like my happy place. I have used the sephora brand products and they are honestly amazing just like the high end ones. i love the store its always so well organized and has alot of everything. i would definatly recommend shopping here for anyone looking for great stuff
Ashley S.
Cincinnati, OH
The best source to get your high end and luxury makeup and skincare products! I love being able to go into the store and get help learning a new makeup skill or recommendation for a new product. They also have a beauty subscription box where they send you monthly samples to discover new products.
crmn m.
Obviously, this is everyone's favorite store. They're have everything you could ever want or need and all the ones I've been to their customer service is great, they are friendly and helpful and they know what they're talking about. The only bad thing I can say about Sephora is their points/rewards system. You spend so much money to just get little sample items. I wish you would be able to get extra discounts full size items.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?