- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Adult candy land!! I get excited just walking into a store or seeing a sephora box on my doorstep. They're always generous with samples, which of course get you hooked on new stuff.
I've used the Kat Von D foundation and it is definitely a favorite of mine. It is full coverage but a little goes a long way and there is a great variety of shades for skin tones.
Hands down my favorite get away love the workers love the quality of makeup they carry love the smell as soon as you walk in very people friendly environment great rewards system
Whenever I step into this establishment the staff goes above and beyond to help me find what I am looking for. Often I go in wanting to purchase a product such as concealer or foundation and they always work with me till we find the perfect shade.
Honestly I have nothing to say bad about Sephora! It is amazing with great products for your skin! I would recommend signing up for their rewards you get so many promotions and coupons, which is defiantly worth it when you are buying your makeup!
Sephora has a large variety of makeup for every type of person no mater their race, gender, or style. The workers at Sephora seem to love what they are doing and they always seem ready to help coustomers.
Love using sephora.com. I can always find what I'm looking for and the site is easy to navigate. I've always enjoyed their brand of products. And the beauty points add up quickly for free samples!
Sephora is an awesome makeup store. I could stay in there forever. They have a nice selection of makeup, brushes and much more!! I totally recommend this cosmetic store to everyone!!
Sephora is one stop shopping for all things beauty related. I love that when I go in there, I can ask for help and know that the sales associate knows what he/she is talking about.
Sephora has great customer service with very knowledgeable people who know what they are doing. A tad bit expensive you could probably find it cheaper online. I love getting the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos