BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jacqueline T.
Fresno, CA
Love this store and the variety of makeup they have to offer. The staff of my local store is also very friendly and offer great customer service every time that I have been there
Christina Z.
Whippany, NJ
I am in love with Sephora makeup. I love the eyeshadows because they are so pigmented. They go on like butter and stay on for a long time. I never have to work about my eyeshadow fading. I think thst the eyeshadow brushes could be improved though.
Sephora has great customer service with very knowledgeable people who know what they are doing. A tad bit expensive you could probably find it cheaper online. I love getting the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade.
Karen H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This smells amazing on my husband! It was difficult to find for awhile but Sephora saved the day! There is no one happier than me that Sephora carries this product and offers a reward program for purchases.
Lorena U.
Coral Springs, FL
LOVE Sephora. Some of the most helpful employees and the best range of brands! I can always trust that I will walk in and find whatever I need, in cosmetics, skin care and hair care!
Kori O.
Paola, KS
First time I had ever been to Sephora, I didn't know much about makeup. Everyone was so nice and now I consider myself OKAY at applying makeup and I owe a lot of that to the staff at Sephora.
Bella A.
I've used the Kat Von D foundation and it is definitely a favorite of mine. It is full coverage but a little goes a long way and there is a great variety of shades for skin tones.
Claudia V.
Jerome, ID
Bought the Kat Von D "Vampira" lippie and I totally love it ! Love how matte it is , it also lasted a long time , definitely recommend the Kat Von D products they are amazing 😉 .
Clarissa N.
El Centro, CA
Have a good variety of makeup and the employees are extremely helpful. I go there sometime but I go to ulta way more. This store has a great variety of makeup and it's a good store.
Alicia O.
Elsa, TX
I love Sephora! Can never just go look without walking with something even if it's the smallest item. Every time I go buy for a friend I always treat myself to a little something. Love love love buying my makeup from here!
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.