- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Love this store and the variety of makeup they have to offer. The staff of my local store is also very friendly and offer great customer service every time that I have been there
I am in love with Sephora makeup. I love the eyeshadows because they are so pigmented. They go on like butter and stay on for a long time. I never have to work about my eyeshadow fading. I think thst the eyeshadow brushes could be improved though.
Sephora has great customer service with very knowledgeable people who know what they are doing. A tad bit expensive you could probably find it cheaper online. I love getting the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade.
This smells amazing on my husband! It was difficult to find for awhile but Sephora saved the day! There is no one happier than me that Sephora carries this product and offers a reward program for purchases.
LOVE Sephora. Some of the most helpful employees and the best range of brands! I can always trust that I will walk in and find whatever I need, in cosmetics, skin care and hair care!
First time I had ever been to Sephora, I didn't know much about makeup. Everyone was so nice and now I consider myself OKAY at applying makeup and I owe a lot of that to the staff at Sephora.
I've used the Kat Von D foundation and it is definitely a favorite of mine. It is full coverage but a little goes a long way and there is a great variety of shades for skin tones.
Bought the Kat Von D "Vampira" lippie and I totally love it ! Love how matte it is , it also lasted a long time , definitely recommend the Kat Von D products they are amazing 😉 .
Have a good variety of makeup and the employees are extremely helpful. I go there sometime but I go to ulta way more. This store has a great variety of makeup and it's a good store.
I love Sephora! Can never just go look without walking with something even if it's the smallest item. Every time I go buy for a friend I always treat myself to a little something. Love love love buying my makeup from here!
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos