BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Phore M.
Hampshire, IL
With all honesty I love sephora its one of my favorite stores. They have good products and supply bomb makeup. Some of the employees would need to get their shii together but everythin wlse it is amazing !
Karen H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This smells amazing on my husband! It was difficult to find for awhile but Sephora saved the day! There is no one happier than me that Sephora carries this product and offers a reward program for purchases.
Alexandra S.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely love Sephora! They have some of the best beauty products available, even ones that are hard to come by. Definitely my favorite place to shop for all my beauty products.
Christina Z.
Whippany, NJ
I am in love with Sephora makeup. I love the eyeshadows because they are so pigmented. They go on like butter and stay on for a long time. I never have to work about my eyeshadow fading. I think thst the eyeshadow brushes could be improved though.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
I really wish it wasn't so expensive because I ADORE their products. Their eye shadows last so long and they have such beautiful pinks and browns which are great for every day use.
Kori O.
Paola, KS
First time I had ever been to Sephora, I didn't know much about makeup. Everyone was so nice and now I consider myself OKAY at applying makeup and I owe a lot of that to the staff at Sephora.
Diana L.
Like the products however sometimes i feel overwhelmed by the products and people not being there to help out. Or when they do, they expect you to already know about the product.
Claudia V.
Jerome, ID
Bought the Kat Von D "Vampira" lippie and I totally love it ! Love how matte it is , it also lasted a long time , definitely recommend the Kat Von D products they are amazing 😉 .
I've shopped at Sephora for years but here lately the Sephora near me never has anything on stock and the staff are so hateful. I definitely will be ordering online from now on 😕
Stephanie S.
Branchville, NJ
I love sephora! The products are amazing and the setup in the store is really convenient. My favorite purchase definitely was the GlamGlow face mask and I shop here all the time.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.