- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is an excellent beauty store with high end products. I like that there are beauty experts for brands and they are always willing to assist you with finding the perfect products. I also like that if something isn't satisfying or working for me they allow you to return it or exchange for another item without any fuss.
Purchased Anastasia dual brow powder from sephora. The staff was super helpful helping me pick which powder would work best with my brows. Powder works great with filling my brows in and easy to blend.
Sephora is my go to place for high end brands. U can find anything you are looking for. It's like a huge candy store for those who love makeup. I can always spend hours in there just browsing. The staff is friendly and helpful if u have any questions about products or if you're looking for something to address your beauty needs.
What I like about sephora is that they have different makeup brands to choose from like one of my top favorite for my everybrows is the Anastasia Beverly hill pomade its a creamy texture and it's perfect to shape your eyebrows
Friendly associates that are very knowledgeable and willing to help. Love love love that they offer short makeup lessons and allow a costumer to take home samples.
Excellent selection, excellent service. What more could you need? The staff are always very helpful and they have all the major brands, often with incredible deals
Sephora eyeliner - long wearing and smooth! Doesn't drag! Goes on well, stays all day and the colour (black) is perfect. It is a nice with a bit of glitter. I usually just line my eyes with this, add a little mascara and I am ready to go. Also it is much cheaper than other brands (I won't name them) and works just as well.
I love going there so much it is so refreshing to walk in and have all these amazing products and helpful people there who care about your experience in the store.
Just got a clear lipliner for 10$ and it works great! I've never had something like this where you can use it with ANY color!!! How cool! Good on the wallet too :)
Amazing quality worth the investment. I really like the soft light weigh foundation, smooth flawless coverage. The smoky eye palette offers incredible stayablilty.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos