BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nichole O.
Portland, OR
Awesome liquid lipstick. As good as brands that charge twice as much! Plus they are going to be releasing 30+ new shades next month. Will definitely be buying more.
Melissa F.
White Hall, Ar
I love the fact that you can try it on before you buy. Cuts out on wasting your money Love the Free samples and free birthday gift. I can spend all day in this store.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
I love sephora! I can spend hours in there. The shopping experience is always nice and the selection is awesome. I can always find something I'm interested in or intrigued by. I find I can't go to the mall without stopping here!
Gabriela R.
My favorite store in the world. The staff is always helpful and it's always clean. To make the most out of your purchase here you must sign up as a beauty insider, it has tiered levels depending on how much you've spent.
Katie W.
Smyrna, TN
Sephora always has great costumer service and the girls who work there are so friendly! The sephora brand products are great. I use the sephora blush and I love it!
Jesmarie A.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE and LIVE Sephora! My go to product to get is the benefit roller lash! It's been my favorite mascara since it came out! I wish I had a lifetime supply of it!!
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
This is my relationship with Sephora: Sephora takes all my money and I love it. Sephora carries the top brands and is always releasing new products from brands and items that are up to date with the newest trends. Whenever I walk into a sephora i am always greeted and I love it.
Rezwana R.
Jamaica, NY
I get about 80 percent of my makeup there , so much variety , you can always find what you are looking for , and also makeup artists there to give you tips ! Love their make overs also !
Danielle Z.
All time favorite store! It's impossible to go in there and not spend money.. they have all the latest and best products out there, this also happens to be like my dream job 😍
Kaeli R.
Guymon, OK
Sephora is my absolute favorite makeup store. They always have such a wide variety of makeup and brands, allows me to get out of my comfort zone and try new makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?