- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Just recently purchased some make up at sephora I'm in love with this store because of how convenient it is having all the brands and the customer service is amazing the girls will always help find exactly what I'm looking for even if I'm not sure myself
Sometimes nobody helps me when i go in, but when i do get helped, the service is great. I love how you can test products before buying them. This is very useful to me. Love this store.
Sephora is a one stop shop. From the moment you walk in to the time you walk out you are surrounded by the most luxurious beauty brands and employees who customize your experience.
I spend so much money in Sephora it's sad. I just love the atmosphere & the way it's set up & how I can search & test & look at everything. It's like I'm a little kid in a candy store.
Smashbox foundation is an awesome product, I had issues finding the foundation that matched my complexion but smashbox goes on smoothly and its coverage even with just a small amount of product.
Sephora is truly amazing! the people there are always so nice. I just went in to purchase a new eyebrow product. They help me choose what was best for me and what color would fit me.
Absolutely love sephora and all of their products. I'm a beauty insider which allow's me 3 free samples with every online order I place, a birthday gift, and I can earn points for how much I spend which I can later redeem for beauty prizes!
Even if you don't buy stuff in the store, you can take home samples. That always nice!! I wish I had one in my area that wasn't inside the JC penny. Closest one is Columbus and I love it
The makeup at Sephora is great. love going to Sephora. but I must say they are a bit pricey. I do go there for my makeup and face cleaners. They have some good quality brands there.
I love sephora, they have a great selection of products and the staff is usually quite helpful. They will educate you on products and teach you how to do your makeup for free! The high end prices can be scary but the products are well worth the money.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos