BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? đź’•đź’„3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Andrea H.
I love Sephora. Go them all the time for either perfume, beauty treatments and beauty products. The staff is always so friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
Marjorie S.
Boynton Beach, FL
sephora is a beauty junkie's paradise. They have so much awesome stuff in there, and you can try it all out. I've also had my makeup done there for a wedding--it's free with a $50 purchase. I love that they have huge variety and knowledgeable staff.
Valerie B.
Love sephora! Has a huge amount of products, always has what you need and more! Aside from this, they always have great specials and freebies when you order and buy.
Tasha J.
Lavalette, WV
I like Sephora because they carry Bare Minerals, and have knowledgable employees that can help me find the best product for the best price in comparison to my style.
Jami N.
Trinity, NC
I can honestly say sephora brand can be close to high end products. I've cut cost on a few things like eyeliner and some make up brushes and can't tell a difference!
Jennifer M.
Indianapolis
Tried the Bare Minerals mascara recently from Sephora. Initially color/quality was good, fairly long lasting, however not my favorite mascara ever. Price is average, affordable. I did notice that by the end of the day the product started smearing. I will shop at Sephora for sure again, but will likely ask for an alternate product.
Elizabeth L.
Frederick, MD
Love, love, love Sephora! You can get a wide variety of beauty items all in one place. They offer all kinds of help to make sure you're getting exactly what you want!
Kassidy E.
Gastonia, NC
I recently bought maneater by tarte cosmetics from here and was very pleased and I also bought some eyebrow stuff by benefit from here and so far it's been great !!!
KRISTEN VERONICA C.
Staten Island, NY
Sephora is hit or miss. Shopping online is a delight and going into the stores are a nightmare. I prefer online shopping- Sales associates cant bother you while you're picking out a lip or foundation. Im a VIB member as well, so the perks are worth it.
Kate T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased the beauty blender in pink and let me tell you it is one of the best 25 dollars I have spent. The sponge blends all your foundation and etc so flawlessly.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?