- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. Go them all the time for either perfume, beauty treatments and beauty products. The staff is always so friendly and knowledgeable about the products.
sephora is a beauty junkie's paradise. They have so much awesome stuff in there, and you can try it all out. I've also had my makeup done there for a wedding--it's free with a $50 purchase. I love that they have huge variety and knowledgeable staff.
Love sephora! Has a huge amount of products, always has what you need and more! Aside from this, they always have great specials and freebies when you order and buy.
I like Sephora because they carry Bare Minerals, and have knowledgable employees that can help me find the best product for the best price in comparison to my style.
I can honestly say sephora brand can be close to high end products. I've cut cost on a few things like eyeliner and some make up brushes and can't tell a difference!
Tried the Bare Minerals mascara recently from Sephora. Initially color/quality was good, fairly long lasting, however not my favorite mascara ever. Price is average, affordable. I did notice that by the end of the day the product started smearing. I will shop at Sephora for sure again, but will likely ask for an alternate product.
Love, love, love Sephora! You can get a wide variety of beauty items all in one place. They offer all kinds of help to make sure you're getting exactly what you want!
I recently bought maneater by tarte cosmetics from here and was very pleased and I also bought some eyebrow stuff by benefit from here and so far it's been great !!!
Sephora is hit or miss. Shopping online is a delight and going into the stores are a nightmare. I prefer online shopping- Sales associates cant bother you while you're picking out a lip or foundation. Im a VIB member as well, so the perks are worth it.
I purchased the beauty blender in pink and let me tell you it is one of the best 25 dollars I have spent. The sponge blends all your foundation and etc so flawlessly.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos