- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Beat makeup store you can find everything your looking for the laxies that work their are so friendly they help you if you need help on finding what your looking for
love the variety of things in the store. Just wish makeup was cheaper so i could add to my collection quicker! The customer service is great. if you want to try any products they give you a pretty good sample that lasts a week for foundation. if you dont like the product you can defidently take it back as well!
I have recently have started going to Sephora and I loved my experience. There is different types of brands to buy some of my recent purchases have been buying the too faced waterproof mascara and the donnakaran cashmere mist deodorant and I loved it!!
I can spend hours browsing around this place! Amazing but expensive makeup. I have a probl3m with liquid lipstick and have at least 4 different brands I've all bought here. Great rewards program also.
Tried the Bare Minerals mascara recently from Sephora. Initially color/quality was good, fairly long lasting, however not my favorite mascara ever. Price is average, affordable. I did notice that by the end of the day the product started smearing. I will shop at Sephora for sure again, but will likely ask for an alternate product.
When I'm at the mall with friends, this is the place we always head first. i love the makeup and they have great customer service. This is like the women hang out lol!
I like Sephora because they carry Bare Minerals, and have knowledgable employees that can help me find the best product for the best price in comparison to my style.
I love Sephora, they literally have everything and anything you could imagine. A great place to makeup shop for sure. I would highly recommend checking this store out.
Bought mostly all my make up at Sephora, because they mostly have everything that I love. I love tarte and urban decay, I'll try other brands as well. Very Affordable
My most recent purchase was the smash box countour palette. I like this one a lot better than the Marc Jacobs contour palette. I love that it has a good portion of the three limited colors instead of 10 shades I won't use.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos