- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Very expensive products. Way more expensive than ulta. Ulta is one of my favorite stores and I choose to go to them instead of sephora. People are also a lot nicer at ulta than sephora
Sephora is my favorite place to go when I am in need of new beauty products. Recently I went to my local sephora for advice on skincare and the employees were more than happy to give me samples of their best sellers.
I like Sephora but sometimes it could be a little pricey. I think the some improvements it needs is to lower prices. The con is that some stuff is pricey and expensive.
I have ordered 4 things off sephora . I love there products so much ! I recommend their glow kits , contour kit and also their dip brow pomade is the best of the best !
It has wonderful quality products , an such a great variety to choose from.whether its skin ,nails,makeup,body care u want they have it all.sephora also carries great hair products and fragrances.
Love Sephora only place I buy my make up from! The staff r always so helpful love that u can earn points for buying stuff plus the free gift on ur birthday is always nice
I wanted to try out a new bronzer and I bought the hoola bronzer from benefit . It did not disappoint the color is amazing and it blends out so easily anyone can use it
A product that I recently used form sephora is the new mini contour duo on the go by Kevyn Aucoin. The contour shade is breathing taking. It's a nice gray red brown ideal for shading and creating shadows. It gives a very natural effect and I love it for that. Despite the fact that the two pan are so tiny but so pretty perfect for on the go.
This is like the woman equivalent of the man cave. Whenever I am stressed or need a little retail therapy I ALWAYS go to Sephora. They have the best makeup and I love that they let you play with pretty much all of the makeup. .
I LOVE this store, one of my favorites. The associates are always knowledgeable and provide good customer service, and last time I was there I got a gorgeous eyeshadow duo set from NARS. I love this store much more than Ulta!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos