BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shelly B.
I love going to Sephora for all of my beauty needs. They have a great store set up that is a wonderland for makeup lovers & collectors. The last product I purchased from them was a GlamGlow moisturizing product. I was in the store a week prior to my purchase, and tried GlamGlow. I had to have it so I went back the next week and got it!! That's usually the case with Sephora. You can try then you always come back & buy!!
Vunga F.
Victorville, CA
It's a candy store for anyone who loves beauty products. I can get lost in the store or online browsing and wanting to buy everything. The prices are high for my wants but there are items you can get on the affordable side. Other than that you better have a coupon or gift card if you want to spend less money.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
I love Sephora! I shop here often for my makeup needs. They have a variety of brands and lately they have been participating in a lot of great sales. The majority of brands sold here are high end, but that is one of the things I like about this company. They offer so many brands in one central location--it is very convenient.
Becca A.
Sephora is a magical place. You can find any and all things for a beauty lover here. Even the stars shop at Sephora. The free samples are an awesome perk, as well as the free birthday gift. The only thing I dislike is some things are a little outrageous on price, but these are high end beauty products so it makes sense.
Tina F.
I love Sephora. I shop there as often as I can they have great sales and promos. I'm a member so I get extra samples and I also love that you pay 10$ once for flash shipping and you get it free all year. Flash shipping is where you get free 2 day shipping. I love it. Sephora is my go to for any and all makeup.
Fathima A.
Bronx, NY
Sephora is my go to store for all high end products. sephora carries all high end brands i use! And if I'm not sure about a product i can get a sample to try it out. The return policy is great too!! Its def the store to visit! Their beauty inside perks are great too the higher up on it you are they better it is
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I LOVE shopping at Sephora. The employees are extremely friendly. The store is always kept clean. They are so nice to me. I have gotten my makeup done here and I LOVED it. I wish I could have an endless shopping spree! They always have everything I need or want and they always guide me in the right direction.
Jessica C.
Prince Frederick, MD
Sephora is just the best place to find high end quality makeup. The brand itself has wonderful, consistent, go-to cosmetics, and the stores are filled with knowledgeable, helpful employees. Their online portal is also well laid out and includes the great samples! I always go there for clearance makeup bargains!
Erica B.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores ! I love going into the ones that attached with jcpenney's so I can use my JCPenney discount ! I wish it wasn't an hour away, but I guess it's like a treat when I go there ! I totally recommend this store ! It can be a little pricey but who does love to splurg every once in awhile !
Destiny B.
Brandenburg, KY
Well there is no Sephora in my area, witch means I have to drive an hour to get to one. The one that is closest to me is located inside of a JCPenny's. The store is very small and it is hard to find what you are looking for they have alot of employees, but they always seem too busy to help me. I do love makeup though and feel like a kid in candy land when I am there, I guess thats just the makeup junkie in me lol!! I love the products though the prices are high but the quality is great in my opinion.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.