BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Yvette R.
Brawley, CA
I love shopping for new products. The most recent purchase was by Too Faced, The hangover primer. I must say i'am a fan. White cream but goes on clear and it prolongs your make up love.
Kayla B.
Cape Vincent, NY
Too shimmery, and reddish gold, looked like I had fake tanning on my face. Blended horibly. Smelt good like chocolate but I returned it expensive in store but online is 10 dollars cheaper
Victoria R.
Not only do I always leave the store with a new product I also receive great tips to update my look from the beauty advisors. All products are organized by brand and also all perfumes are organized by designer.
Alyssa C.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Incredibly pigmented products. The staff is very helpful and always helps match products to the correct skin tone. Some items are a little pricey but very well worth the purchase and are long lasting.
Joyce Z.
Bellevue, WA
I really love the customer service that they have there! Also I love the varity of products they have there, but i feel like they should have a larger selection of asian beauty products.
I recently bought the lock it foundation and am in love. It makes my skin feel and look smooth, and I would definitely consider it to be a full coverage foundation. Will continue to buy.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH
I received eyeshadow for a gift and I loved to color. It popped out and with my dark skin it made a difference. I also used it for parties and everyday use.it makes me look flawless 😎😍😘
Anjiya A.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought the Sephora fine line eyeliner and it kept on drying out and I would have to shake it for the product to come out but it was easy to do winged eyeliner since the tip is so fine.
Angie L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Sephora is my go to store for beauty products, they has so many brands and you almost always find what you need. Only downside is that it's almost always full but staff is super friendly.
Chrissy H.
Sephoria always has any and every makeup I could ever need and use. There are a variety of high end brands. Everyone working there is so helpful and knowledgeable about the products offered.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.