BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Desy O.
Orange, CA
Sephora is seriously one of my favorite stores. Whether it's buying online or at an actual store, the customer service is amazing. They provide you with such a variety of products I'm positive you will find something amazing
Leah J.
Oklahoma City
I love Sephora.  Its my number 1 goto gor all my makeup and hair needs.  They always have what I want and always provide a great sjopping experience and service.
Tess S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this store! They have a huge selection of products, and have something for everyone. I can never manage to leave without buying something! The salespeople are occasionally a little too pushy, but otherwise it's a great store!
Anne L.
Marion, IN
It is always easy to find products I love from Sephora! I love the variety and love trying new products as well. If you haven't tried products from Sephora you NEED TO!!
Aichatou S.
Bronx, NY
I Absolutely love Sephora, I actually just got myself a Surrat lipgloss today and I am excited to use it. I'm also a fan of The Nars Light weight foundation you guys have.
quincy m.
Ozark, MO
I absolutely love this store as well as the website, everything is organized so you can find exactly what you need and want, the customer support is absolutely amazing:)
I love Sephora because I absolutely love makeup. Makeup is what makes me happy every day and going to Sephora makes me even happier. The employees are so helpful and do everything that they can to make you feel welcome and happy.
Emma K.
Seattle, WA
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup when I really want to treat myself. I love being able to test out all of the products before picking out the perfect shade. They also have excellent customer service and are great with returns!
Clarissa K.
Tucson, AZ
I use sephora all the time, everybody is so nice and helpful! They carry all my favorite brands. I can always go and feel comfortable with the employees. I love the rewards program I get tons of perks!!! I will keep returning and recommending it to everyone!
Azul G.
Ukiah, CA
i love that it always carries the most popular brands that i love purchasing even though its prettty expensive its alworth it if youre a makeup lover like me. my fav item that ive purchased their was a kat von d shade and light pallete i ordered online and it came within 2 days, very fast shipping, love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?