BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Leslie F.
Pharr, TX
Loveeeeeee! Sephora is my ultimate favorite store. I love their reward system because i can get free 2 day shipping on any order. Their employees are always very helpful.
Ana D.
tulare
Sephora has to be one of my most favorite stores to walk into. I love walking in there and just being in that atmosphere make me feel right at home. Everyone is super friendly and super helpful most of the time. There is so much to choose from there as well!
francis t.
Laredo, TX
My favorite cosmetic beauty store it's the best it had everything I need except hair care products ..bit when it comes to Beaty it has the top of the line stuff I love it
Tess S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this store! They have a huge selection of products, and have something for everyone. I can never manage to leave without buying something! The salespeople are occasionally a little too pushy, but otherwise it's a great store!
Chursten M.
Fayetteville, NC
Employees always incredibly helpful when trying to determine the correct product. Happy to apply for a trial and lots of great trial sizes to make sure you like the product before investing.
Emma K.
Seattle, WA
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup when I really want to treat myself. I love being able to test out all of the products before picking out the perfect shade. They also have excellent customer service and are great with returns!
Tina Q.
Little Rock, AR
I always purchase my make up at Sephora. The beauty consultants always are willing to help demonstrate new products and point out specials for the regular products I buy.
quincy m.
Ozark, MO
I absolutely love this store as well as the website, everything is organized so you can find exactly what you need and want, the customer support is absolutely amazing:)
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Sephora is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup aside from Ulta Beauty, But I like the point system they have now at Sephora and their rewards for cashing them in.
Azul G.
Ukiah, CA
i love that it always carries the most popular brands that i love purchasing even though its prettty expensive its alworth it if youre a makeup lover like me. my fav item that ive purchased their was a kat von d shade and light pallete i ordered online and it came within 2 days, very fast shipping, love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?