- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I can be able to go to sephora, try any product that I like and acquire a sample if I cannot afford that particular makeup at the moment. Trying out sample products is one of my favorite because it gives me time to test out the product for my skin and let's me know if my skin is sensitive to the product.
Sephora is your kingdom! Your oasis of all things divine in the beauty industry! I love a company that is your one stop shop for your favorite brands. The price ranges from the basic beginners to the advanced professionals! I always enjoy shopping at Sephora and the store associates are always helpful! I have never truly left sephora without getting something I wanted!
Sephora is a great place to purchase makeup for beginners and experts. I would only love it more if they catered to all skin tones and types. Many times, you will find it difficult to find things of different shades. The staff is super friendly and kind. Which I would love to see more of darker skinned women working as well.
I love everything about Sephora! They have a huge selection of products that you can try on. I also love how you can purchase a "travel" size to try something out without purchasing the full size. I am a VIB and the rewards are great! You can get deals and free stuff! I love the birthday gift product every year too!
I literally don't know what I was doing or where I was shopping for all my beauty needs before I discovered Sephora! I love the girls that help me out whenever I go in & have questions. I shopped at Sephora for wedding makeup & I couldn't be more pleased with the selection & honest reviews of products!
I love going to Sephora you get great service and great products for an affordable price you get your moneys worth on pretty much anything you buy my favorite product would have to be that anatasia moon child glow kit its great quality and great pigment for a good price I will always go back to sephora
So addicting. I can spend over a $100 in the blink of an eye so it's dangerous for my wallet as well. I love the people who work here. I've been to a few different Sephora stores and all the employees are incredibly knowledgeable about every product. So helpful and don't ever push you to buy something. I love it.
The Sephora play monthly subscription is to die for. My absolute favorite monthly bag that I get. Each month is a new different cute bag for your goodies and five sample to deluxe size makeup and skincare and hair products. Plus one perfume sample. It's awesome for people trying to try out new things without buying the full size product!
I like to go into Sephora because it has an easy set up and all of the makeup is displayed flawlessly. Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming because everyone's makeup who walks in is flawless and there are tons of products to choose from, But the employees really do want to make it easier on you and help out. I've never had a bad experience here.
I love Sephora and their range of brands. They always have what I am looking for and offer free shipping over 50 dollars (not hard to spend there). Lately I have been using the Sephora Collection products and I have been really pleasantly surprised by them. I especially love the monthly Sephora Play Box.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos