BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krystal M.
tarte Maracuja Oil Loved the light fragrance. It was nice to use alone and under makeup. A little goes a long way. So start off using less and add more if needed. I always used a little alone for a nigh time moisturizer.
Jacqueline C.
El Paso, TX
Customer service is really good they are super friendly not rude at all they help with everything I asked questions about I highly recommend this store for make up lovers!
Jenny J.
I love Sephora and shopping there is always a pleasure! There staff is great and they definitely know what they are doing when it comes to skin care, hair care and beauty!
Chelsea C.
Fountain, CO
They have a huge selection and everything you could need. A little pricey but they have an amazing return policy and you can take back anything you don't like even if used.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love going to this store and checking out new makeups and facial regimens. Also trying out the samples are awesome so you can get a better idea if you want to buy it or not.
Christy D.
Pelham, AL
The recent purchase of my Makeup Forever lip stain #204 was exactly what I was looking for! The color was beautiful! Product was reasonably priced and service was on point.
Rona L.
Federal Way, WA
Sephora is awesome. They carry an extensive variety of make up (colors, brands, types) and their customer service is always wonderful. The staff is knowledgeable and their rewards program gives back for your purchases. Great store.
Eunice K.
Sephora has an amazing return policy! Not only do they have a great return policy but they also have lots of good products! They also offer great insider points and privileges..
Dawn S.
Brooklyn, NY
I can not tell you how much I love Sephora !!!!!! It is now my favorite store of all times. From the people that work there to the products. I just cant stop buying form them.
Donna P.
Glendale, AZ
Its a little pricey but then again you are paying for the good quality items. I have never had a bad experience here. I love their products and how they have a wide selection of items.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?