BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Andrea F.
Ann Arbor, MI
LOOOOOVE Sephora! Literally have the best selection of products and everyone there is super knowledgeable! They are very willing to work with you and help you find the perfect shade.
carlos c.
yelm, WA
Love Sephora, it's sometimes so busy but usually there will be someone to help you. It's my go to place for makeup. Plus you get great gifts with the beauty insider card. I always shop there it is a must.
Desirae V.
Pueblo, CO
Friendly and helpful staff at all stores. Love all of the products I've purchased from Sephora. Great quality. My favorite product is the Benefit roller lashes. Easy returns and exchanges. Definitely will return.
Melissa A.
I love going to this store because before i buy a makeup product I like to try it out and some other companies are very stingy ''mac'' about giving free samples sephora is not
Jess F.
Keeseville , NY
The people at Sephora tend to not be the most helpful people, especially if you ask for samples. I have had numerous bad experiences. I would rather shop online than in store.
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Love sephora. I'm sure the typical female probably loves makeup. i don't think i have a sephora favorite cause it is all awesome. easy to spend a ton of money in there as well.
Sharon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Expensive!!!!! But a complete addiction. Sephora is a good place to go if you are looking to try out new products or just to see if you like something without spending money on it.
Kate L.
Delmar , NY
Love that you can test almost everything. Wish the girls were more knowledgable sometimes. Can be costly. But definitely has some great products. Love their shimmery lip gloss.
Rachel R.
Orlando, Fl
I love Sephora, there is such a great range of things you can find at Sephora from make up to fragrances to facial cleansers. The employees are very friendly and so helpful.
Connie G.
Cantonment, FL
I love this place! This is my go to place for make up and perfume! I love getting the reward points and all the little trail size stuff around the checkout. They will also give you many fragrance samples so you can try before you buy!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?