BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Princess B.
Hopkins, SC
Where do I begin?! Making anything from bath products fragrances make up everything. Customer service is great especially one in my city. They help you with everything from skin typing to helping you get your perfect Foundation and or lipstick. They are just awesome!
Nikki S.
Always find good products at sephora. Good array of products and very nice staff. Can always get samples of products and they will show you how to use any products and give you a makeover.
Rhaisa L.
Richmond
Actually just went there yesterday and picked up the glamglow mud mask that ive heard so many good things about! Since it was my birthday month i also scored a freebie set too!
Kathryn D.
Newton Center, MA
The BEST store all around for all my beautify needs. Whether it's makeup, perfume, new brushes, or if I'm running out of dry shampoo, it's a quick stop to get everything I need.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
This is usually my go to makeup store. Although I like that ulta also has a "drug store" section, Sephora has very great customer service that can't be beat. Like this store
Rebecca W.
Orange, CA
I love Sephora! There are so many good things, fantastic brands, and frankly I adore using points to get samples! In addition to the samples you get with every order of you buy online!
Becca M.
Indianapolis, IN
Heaven on earth! If you're looking to pamper yourself with some new beauty finds, head to sephora! They have amazing selection and wonderful costumer service! They want you to love the products you purchase, and if you don't you can return them! My go-store for beauty!
Carrie F.
One of my FAVORITE go-to makeup stores. They always seem to have what I'm looking for. I usually stop by at least once a month to see what's new. A girl's gotta keep up on the trends.
Joedee B.
San Antonio, TX
They have so many high end makeup hat you can choose from it's insane! They have them categorized in stores so it's easier for you!! And of course it will be on the pricey side because it is genuine really good makeup!
Candace R.
Dover, DE
Gucci Guilty makes me feel amazing! It has a strong scent but it's so sexy and unexpected. I keep the rollerball in my purse because you never know when you may have a date!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?