BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mai Lee H.
I love this store so much! It's always a must go to when we go shop! Sadly I live about 3 hours away from it so I do mostly online shopping then when we get to go to the cities then we actually get to step in store and swatch away! I love the brands in here! Wish they carried more if their online products in store as well so that we can test it out ourselves! But it's understandable because if space wise! Always will go there!
Tia N.
Sephora is sacred grounds. I get a lot of makeup from Sephora, their beauty inside points reward program is great. Especially since many items are full priced so your points program going up real quick. The only con I'd say Sephora has is that they don't have many deals, but I do commend that their workers are very talented at their knowledge and application of cosmetics.
Aileen T.
Sephora is my go to for make up 90% of the time! They have so many amazing products! I have recently purchased the too faced foundation is the shade Sand and it is literally so bomb. That is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It is full coverage but very light on the skin and doesn't make my face feel cakey. I would recommend trying their foundation.
Michelle R.
Hialeah, FL
sephora has a great variety of stuff from their brand. i personally always buy their color correctors. with so many brands on the market i found that they offer great product that works really well. i recommend shopping here as it has many more brands than its competitors ( such as impulse, some brands that aren't offered in ulta)
Zena A.
Bronx, NY
I can be able to go to sephora, try any product that I like and acquire a sample if I cannot afford that particular makeup at the moment. Trying out sample products is one of my favorite because it gives me time to test out the product for my skin and let's me know if my skin is sensitive to the product.
Courtney A.
Sephora is one of the best make-up spots filled with a variety of beauty products you could think of. It's like going into the candy store and you couldnt get enough of it! lol I suggest you to be prepared with coming out with so many products.. cuz its hard to stop shopping at that place! Is there a makeup anonymous out there? :P
Danielle R.
Minot, ND
The great thing about Sephora is it has something for everyone. Not only do they keep up on the latest trends but the keep the crowd favorites in stock for those long time customers. The staff is always amazing and very knowledgeable about the products they are suggesting to you. I'm never disappointed when I go in and don't know exactly what I'm looking for, they always have a great idea on what will satisfy my needs.
Cece B.
Westbrook, ME
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power compact in Dim Light ~ Love. Love. Love. I just love this product! I am 57 years old with combination skin, troubled by menopausal changes. The reason for TMI is to stress the fact that this powder is magic and I imagine would work for many skin types. First of all the powder comes in the most beautiful colors! I have medium skintone with yellow undertones and have used several shades but Dim Light is my go-to. Gives a wonderful finish with light reflecting properties without being too shimmery. Highly recommend!
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
I love sephora but a lot of the times when I go there it feels like the workers are talking down to me. They act like they are the know all be all of makeup. Not all of them of course, but in my experience that's how it is. Other than that, I love the range of product they carry and how the stores are laid out.
Ashley D.
So addicting. I can spend over a $100 in the blink of an eye so it's dangerous for my wallet as well. I love the people who work here. I've been to a few different Sephora stores and all the employees are incredibly knowledgeable about every product. So helpful and don't ever push you to buy something. I love it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?