- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Amazing selection of products. Products last a very long time, also if you want to just try a product out, you have the choice to buy smaller options at a very reasonable price.
Actually just went there yesterday and picked up the glamglow mud mask that ive heard so many good things about! Since it was my birthday month i also scored a freebie set too!
Sephora has lots of different options for make up needs. Every brand is perfectly priced and well stocked. The sephora line of make up is not high quality I DO NOT recommend it
I love, love, love shopping at sephora. I can get all my favorite brands in one place. I can even get samples of any product. The staff is so frienfly and always willing to help
Amazing selection of cosmetics, fragrances, and tools along with some personal care. Prices can seem high but the VIP rewards build up quickly to where you can treat yourself and get some amazing deals! I wish their online website would work better and not give me so many error messages. I also wish the store stocked a wider variety of samples like what they have online.
The BEST store all around for all my beautify needs. Whether it's makeup, perfume, new brushes, or if I'm running out of dry shampoo, it's a quick stop to get everything I need.
I absolutely love love love Sephora! Whilst some are extremely crowded and busy, you always manage to get good service and I love that you get somewhat unbiased recommendations.
Sephora has just about everything and anything that you need. It is candyland for make-up junkies. You can find just about every high end brand, test products, and get samples.
Love sephora and there great assortment of brands and products. Everyone that works there is so nice and knowledgeable about the products. Love the great quality and atmosphere!
I honestly love Sephora. I don't necessarily go there strictly to buy product. I enjoy looking at the make up and asking the ladies advice about make up. The employees there are like older sisters. They know how to make the customer feel special. But they also know how to give you space to look around.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos