- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Went there for the first time today and it was amazing! They did a ten minute tutorial for free and showed me some great beauty techniques. The cosmetics are expensive but so good!
I recently bought a beauty blender from here and it was super awesome. Some improvements could have been how it soaks up most of the product. I shop there at least twice a month when certain items go on sell.
I prefer Sephora over Ulta. The app is easy to use. I log into my account and all of my info is saved. It keeps track of past purchases, and I can easily mark my beauty favorites.
Sephora is such a great store for me it has such a wide variety of products I made the IB Roush, I love how fast I am able to get assistance and they always offer so many samples to me I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for new products
I recently went to Sephora and has a fabulous experience. I picked up the Becca BackLit primer and immediately fell in love with the soft glow it gave me! It looks incredibly radiant, soft, and not glittery! Love this product and will continue to purchase!
Sephora is like a secret treehouse for grown women, where they come to share their beauty secrets, let their cares go and have fun shopping for items to enhance their appearance
I just bought my boyfriend Bumble & Bumble sea salt spray for Christmas and he LOVED it! He has never used hair products before and I'm glad this is the first one he has tried.
Perfume from Sephora are my favorite. They always seem to have a longer lasting scent. The latest I bought was Jimmy Choo... Loved it! I get tons of complements when I wear it.
Once you walk in that's it, you just start treating you self more than ever. Everyone should know it's kind of expensive but if you have the money you can what you want, the shopping experience is great full of other females or males looking for a great gift or for personal use products to suit their skin
I love Sephora products. The store, itself, is a maze to me and the highlighter I bought once didn't really show, but other than that, my experiences at Sephora have been great.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos