- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love sephora they're makeup range and brands are great and I never have any bad experiences at their stores. I always seem to find something I like and their representatives are sweet and helpful all the time
Once you walk in that's it, you just start treating you self more than ever. Everyone should know it's kind of expensive but if you have the money you can what you want, the shopping experience is great full of other females or males looking for a great gift or for personal use products to suit their skin
Amazing selection of products. Products last a very long time, also if you want to just try a product out, you have the choice to buy smaller options at a very reasonable price.
Love going into Sephora since they do have such a wide range of brands. Only down side is, it can sometimes be more pricey than buying it online or from a competitor of theirs.
Actually just went there yesterday and picked up the glamglow mud mask that ive heard so many good things about! Since it was my birthday month i also scored a freebie set too!
I just bought my boyfriend Bumble & Bumble sea salt spray for Christmas and he LOVED it! He has never used hair products before and I'm glad this is the first one he has tried.
Sephora has high end products it's a little pricey but nothing too much, the help you get there is amazing and they find what you ask for and answer any questions you might have
If you love makeup like I do, then Sephora is the answer to your prayers. Always locked and loaded with great products, with outstanding and experienced staff with cosmetology!
The BEST store all around for all my beautify needs. Whether it's makeup, perfume, new brushes, or if I'm running out of dry shampoo, it's a quick stop to get everything I need.
I love the vast amount of quality choices. I also love that the staff knows their stuff. I recently qualified for VIB which rewarded me with a free make over. The make up artist understood my needs and took her time applying my make up! I also discovered my favorite cleanser there that is a miracle worker.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos