- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Whenever I step into this establishment the staff goes above and beyond to help me find what I am looking for. Often I go in wanting to purchase a product such as concealer or foundation and they always work with me till we find the perfect shade.
I have ordered several times online and I visit our store quite frequently. Always great products. I enjoy both places since I can get some items in store that I can't get online
My favorite makeup store! Most of my favorite brands are found and bought here! The app is awesome as well! With points you get free gifts. And..... samples with every purchase! :)
Every time I have been there the customer service is great they are very friendly and knowledgeable. They always know what products are really great for my skin and my price limit. I absolutely love the makeup,skin care and fragrances varieties.
Sephora is one stop shopping for all things beauty related. I love that when I go in there, I can ask for help and know that the sales associate knows what he/she is talking about.
I live in Sephora. I love how they have a wide range of makeup brands and skin products. Many people do complain because of their price point but you bet a lot of bang for your buck. Definitely worth it
Honestly I have nothing to say bad about Sephora! It is amazing with great products for your skin! I would recommend signing up for their rewards you get so many promotions and coupons, which is defiantly worth it when you are buying your makeup!
Sephora has just about everything and anything that you need. It is candyland for make-up junkies. You can find just about every high end brand, test products, and get samples.
I absolutely love love love Sephora! Whilst some are extremely crowded and busy, you always manage to get good service and I love that you get somewhat unbiased recommendations.
I honestly love Sephora. I don't necessarily go there strictly to buy product. I enjoy looking at the make up and asking the ladies advice about make up. The employees there are like older sisters. They know how to make the customer feel special. But they also know how to give you space to look around.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos