- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
LOVE Sephora. Some of the most helpful employees and the best range of brands! I can always trust that I will walk in and find whatever I need, in cosmetics, skin care and hair care!
Can be very busy and very crowded. Wait to be helped finding a product can take awhile but the staff there are very kind and helpful. Most of the time I'm able to find what I need
Sephora is an awesome makeup store. I could stay in there forever. They have a nice selection of makeup, brushes and much more!! I totally recommend this cosmetic store to everyone!!
Sephora is the best beauty site. Their website is the easiest to navigate, much better than Ulta. I am a VIB Rouge member because I haven't found a site I like better.
Very nice brand the store is a very off and on place though some you get really nice people other times they act like they don't want to help you at all or even bother cashing you out
I have ordered several times online and I visit our store quite frequently. Always great products. I enjoy both places since I can get some items in store that I can't get online
Any makeup item you could possibly need is at this store. My heart skips a beat when I finally get to go and pick out a new shade of shadow or lipstick and go home to try it out.
Adult candy land!! I get excited just walking into a store or seeing a sephora box on my doorstep. They're always generous with samples, which of course get you hooked on new stuff.
I live in Sephora. I love how they have a wide range of makeup brands and skin products. Many people do complain because of their price point but you bet a lot of bang for your buck. Definitely worth it
Hands down my favorite get away love the workers love the quality of makeup they carry love the smell as soon as you walk in very people friendly environment great rewards system
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos