BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Molly P.
Omaha, NE
Sephora is an amazing place to go for all of your skin care and beauty needs! They have top of the line brands and consultants ready to help you figure out what fits you best! They have so many options to choose from its almost overwhelming at first!
Danielle F.
Studio City, CA
I love Sephora because they have everything! The variety of products they have is mind boggling! Best of all, the people that work there are usually very knowledgable in the products.
Meagan  M.
Berea, KY
I hardly ever get my makeup and beauty needs any where other than sephora. It's like my home away from home, the staff is very helpful if you need tips or suggestions. Sephora rocks!!
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
I LOVE Sephora! There's so many brands to choose from you & the beauty consultants know what they are talking about and selling to you because they are trained on all of the products!!
Alayna D.
My most recent purchase from Sephora is the perfume Mon Paris by YSL. It is the perfect date night, sensual scent. One spray lasts all day. It is definitely my new favorite scent!
Kayla E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Hands down my favorite get away love the workers love the quality of makeup they carry love the smell as soon as you walk in very people friendly environment great rewards system
Kori O.
Paola, KS
First time I had ever been to Sephora, I didn't know much about makeup. Everyone was so nice and now I consider myself OKAY at applying makeup and I owe a lot of that to the staff at Sephora.
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
Love using sephora.com. I can always find what I'm looking for and the site is easy to navigate. I've always enjoyed their brand of products. And the beauty points add up quickly for free samples!
Stephanie S.
Branchville, NJ
I love sephora! The products are amazing and the setup in the store is really convenient. My favorite purchase definitely was the GlamGlow face mask and I shop here all the time.
Sara S.
Staten Island, NY
Adult candy land!! I get excited just walking into a store or seeing a sephora box on my doorstep. They're always generous with samples, which of course get you hooked on new stuff.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?