BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rebecca P.
Devils Lake, ND
I make a few purchases from Sephora each month and ones always a large purchase and I've been a VIB Rouge member for years and I use to love it and by shop anywhere else. However, I've found myself making more purchases from this competitor and directly from the companies due to the fact packages even with the 2 day are taking over a week and haven't even been shipping for several days and I've had a couple issues with customer service in the last 6 months that haven't been the best experience, which was shocking since they use to have amazing customer service. I've also found that their selection isn't that great when you buy a lot from them and it's hard to find new  things to try and pallets to find are the worse since their selection is small. However, if you don't collect pallets or are just starting your collection they're great. They also have KVD, MFE, Hour glass, Marc Jacobs and ABH as well as some others that you won't find in one place.
Nicole W.
Kent, WA
My absolute favorite and go-to store for all my cosmetics! I am a "Beauty Insider", which rewards you for your purchases and gets you free goodies throughout the year. The best part about ordering online with Sephora, is that you always get to choose a few extra free samples, and there is almost always an amazing promotion going on! You even get a birthday treat for being a Beauty Insider! I can almost always find exactly what I'm looking for, and there is constantly great sales. I can't count the number of times I've found a new favorite makeup item from the samples or promotions Sephora has. And any time you walk into a Sephora store, you can have a beauty advisor test out any product you'd like on your face!
Love, love, love.
Erin D.
Pittsford , NY
I swear by the Drunk Elephant line of face products. I switched from a Liquid facial cleanser to their juju bar soap. It has texture to it so it feels like it's working, without being too abrasive. There is also oil in the formula so you don't get the drying side effect you get from most bar products. Their marula oil is perfect for anytime of year, but I use it religiously during NY winters! The vitamin c day serum gives you a 'glow' and is a great primer for either a cc cream or a full foundation routine. The night serum will help slough away imperfections and improve texture. For extra hydration I add in the moisturizing serum to my routine .... the best part is that all of these products can be mixed together without any side effects. Best beauty purchase of 2016 for me.
Kelsy R.
Compton, CA
I always say I'm just going to go look, but I end up walking out with some goodies. The last purchase I made was their $6 Green Tea facial mask that mattifies and purifies to soothe skin, minimize shine, and reduce the appearance of outbreaks. I also purchased their 'Weekender Makeup Case' which is a small travel bag that has a built-in hanger for easy accessibility, its made of sleek nylon, and it's a quilted bag which features 2 zippered compartments that are ideal for organizing jewelry, makeup, and toiletries, and the seven-piece brush holder. The bag also has a divider which serves to keep compartments organized. I use the 2 large compartments to store my makeup (foundation, setting spray, beauty blender, blushes, bronzers, etc.) and I use the 2-sided middle divider which has a zipper compartment to store my pencils (eyeliner, lip liners, etc.).
Giselle E.
Orlando
The Anastasia modern renaissance palette is by far my FAVORITE palette of all time. I collect makeup and am starting a YouTube channel, I'm also looking into going to school for cosmetology so I know a lot about makeup, and out of all the palettes I have the modern renaissance is the BEST! The colors are SO pigmented and easy to blend, some of them do kick up a little dust but for the most part they are amazing. I got the palette right when it came out which was this summer, around June or July I believe and I've used it almost everyday and I have yet to hit pan on any of the shadows. You can also make a dramatic look with it or something a little more simple so I think this palette overall deserves 5 stars! Good job Anastasia!
howida j.
Sephora!! Every girls best friend when it comes to makeup. So I basically purchase most of my makeup from here. The shopping experience is always fun and the workers are always helpful!! My favorite part about shopping at Sephora is the point perks that you get for every dollar you spend. You can trade in the points for really prestigious sample brands of makeup or perfume or save them up and get something even more extravagant! Sephora is my happy place :) always has most of what I need in stock and always willing to give you samples to try out and take home. The best thing I love about Sephora is when you try a product you weren't very fond of, they allow you to bring it back with a full refund!! How amazing is that? My forever go to place for makeup!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Just signed up for Sephora Play have been on the waitlist for about 6 months now. I finally received an email say there was a few spots open which I thought "Wow that's great!". Unfortunately once I went to check out the subscription was once again full and I was waitlisted 😔 BUMMER Right?! Well one week later I tried subscribing again this time I had not received an email and my subscription went through! So although I'm very excited to try Sephora Play very disappointed in the setup people wait months like I did only to not subscribe fast enough & some people go to the website for the 1st time & get in!
Mallory S.
Marietta, GA
It may be intimidating at first when you go in but do it! Make the jump and explore makeup, skin care, etc. The associates tend to be nice and if for some reason someone is having a bad day see if another associate can help you. Sign up for beauty insider if you haven't already because you can save up those points for mega rewards overtime. Plus, if you spend way too much money there like me you can achieve VIB Rouge status and get free custom makeovers as you need them. I schedule one every year for my husband's holiday party. But really if anything is holding you back from going in. Just do it & take a friend - way more fun to try different make up looks with a friend :) but also dangerous for your wallet so you decide.
Neta G.
Seattle, WA
I hate to be negative, so I will preface this review by saying that the only Sephoras near me are in downtown Seattle or Northgate Mall. The downtown location is completely packed most of the time and the one time that I asked for assistance with finding a gift, I was told that Walmart may be more my style for cosmetics. Rude. The mall location is fine, but selection is much more limited as it is inside a JC Penney store. That all being said, I enjoy the selection of the stand alone store. I wish I could go in when it was less crowded, so that I could peruse all the different items. I love how they have expensive products, but also gift box sets that combine a ton of items (sometimes will slightly smaller packaging) with a good price tag. I like trying products, but hate feeling like I have to use it because of the cost and not because I like it. If you need makeup and have a question, I do feel like most of the staff is knowledgeable and eager to help you find what you need - I just happened to have gotten a stinker that one time.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Sephora is my favorite store to shop for makup as well as skin care products. Some of their collection items seem a little expensive and overpriced to me but it is what it is. I have a love hate relationship with this store. I hate going in during the holiday season when its super packed and its hard to get someone to help you. Employees hmat sephora have always been very nice to me except the ones working at JC Penny sephoras they always seem to be in a bad mood and take so long to help you out. I love that you can ask for samples and try out a product before deciding to buy. You can also ask questions and recommendations about certain procucts that you may have. I prefer shopping in store than online.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?