BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chantel C.
I love the mascara by Benefit called They're Real. It is the only mascara out there that does exactly what it says it will do. My lashes come alive with the mascara and look amazing!
Rachel K.
Flint, MI
I love sephora, they have a great selection of products and the staff is usually quite helpful. They will educate you on products and teach you how to do your makeup for free! The high end prices can be scary but the products are well worth the money.
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love sephora and all of their products. I'm a beauty insider which allow's me 3 free samples with every online order I place, a birthday gift, and I can earn points for how much I spend which I can later redeem for beauty prizes!
Meagan  M.
Berea, KY
I hardly ever get my makeup and beauty needs any where other than sephora. It's like my home away from home, the staff is very helpful if you need tips or suggestions. Sephora rocks!!
Abigail S.
Brighton, CO
What I like about sephora is that it has a lot of verity of options in make up! It carries some of my favorite makeup brands. The best part is that there is always one close to me!!
Kaylyn B.
Buffalo, WV
I spend so much money in Sephora it's sad. I just love the atmosphere & the way it's set up & how I can search & test & look at everything. It's like I'm a little kid in a candy store.
Vannessa I.
Casselberry, FL
The makeup at Sephora is great. love going to Sephora. but I must say they are a bit pricey. I do go there for my makeup and face cleaners. They have some good quality brands there.
Mishell H.
Lynwood, CA
Sephora is truly amazing! the people there are always so nice. I just went in to purchase a new eyebrow product. They help me choose what was best for me and what color would fit me.
Amber B.
Onaway, MI
I highly enjoyed using the Sephora Clair light foundation! Although, I have naturally oily skin, because of this after a couple hours it began to feel heavy and thick. But this product has beautiful coverage! I highly recommend this product to those of you without oily skin!
Brianna I.
Royse city, TX
I LOVE Sephora! There's so many brands to choose from you & the beauty consultants know what they are talking about and selling to you because they are trained on all of the products!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?