BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Bethany C.
Hampstead
I enjoy sephora and the rewards it offers. I especially enjoy the bundles and gift sets they put together giving you more for your money and the opportunity to try different things.
Mary W.
Plymouth, MI
I love the aesthetic of sephora. A nice easy layout to navigate right to what you need. I shop there frequently. They always have top of the line products. However, most products are expensive but they are of good quality. It is a staple in my beauty routine.
Brenda M.
Lamont, CA
I really love the Kat Von D lipstick collection. Amazing and beautiful texture the lipsticks are, stay on for a very long time. It's been my top lip product I've purchase, recommend
Kate M.
Great employees! They are there to help you when you need but are not too pushy as soon as you walk into the door. I have been shopping there with my mom for years! I love how you can get a smaple of any product. Also their reward program is perfect.
Marijana P.
Brookfield, WI
Sephora is a one stop shop. From the moment you walk in to the time you walk out you are surrounded by the most luxurious beauty brands and employees who customize your experience.
Dee O.
Willoughby, OH
I love sephora. I use foundation, bronzer, blush, mascara, and make up remover from them. They have so many shades that you can always find a perfect one for you. I have never used a sephora product that i didn't love.
Rose H.
Louisville, KY
Smashbox foundation is an awesome product, I had issues finding the foundation that matched my complexion but smashbox goes on smoothly and its coverage even with just a small amount of product.
Malleana R.
Washington DC
Sephora really is my bff! The staff is nice and knowledgeable about the products and they don't beg you to purchase when you visit. They also have an amazing rewards program.
Lucero V.
Logan, UT
I've used Tatcha products that I've bought in sephora. I always prefer to go there to get my beauty needs. The costumer services is really great whenever I walk into a sephora store.
I love Sephora because they not only makeup products but as well as hair and skin care. The people working there are always so helpful and they organize their makeup in a way that can be easily found. There's so many products that I love to buy from there and so many I can't wait to try.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?