- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I enjoy sephora and the rewards it offers. I especially enjoy the bundles and gift sets they put together giving you more for your money and the opportunity to try different things.
I love the aesthetic of sephora. A nice easy layout to navigate right to what you need. I shop there frequently. They always have top of the line products. However, most products are expensive but they are of good quality. It is a staple in my beauty routine.
I really love the Kat Von D lipstick collection. Amazing and beautiful texture the lipsticks are, stay on for a very long time. It's been my top lip product I've purchase, recommend
Great employees! They are there to help you when you need but are not too pushy as soon as you walk into the door. I have been shopping there with my mom for years! I love how you can get a smaple of any product. Also their reward program is perfect.
Sephora is a one stop shop. From the moment you walk in to the time you walk out you are surrounded by the most luxurious beauty brands and employees who customize your experience.
I love sephora. I use foundation, bronzer, blush, mascara, and make up remover from them. They have so many shades that you can always find a perfect one for you. I have never used a sephora product that i didn't love.
Smashbox foundation is an awesome product, I had issues finding the foundation that matched my complexion but smashbox goes on smoothly and its coverage even with just a small amount of product.
Sephora really is my bff! The staff is nice and knowledgeable about the products and they don't beg you to purchase when you visit. They also have an amazing rewards program.
I've used Tatcha products that I've bought in sephora. I always prefer to go there to get my beauty needs. The costumer services is really great whenever I walk into a sephora store.
I love Sephora because they not only makeup products but as well as hair and skin care. The people working there are always so helpful and they organize their makeup in a way that can be easily found. There's so many products that I love to buy from there and so many I can't wait to try.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos