BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kyleigh H.
Usually I receive high quality service. Sometimes I get some crappy employees and have issues with things ringing up wrong. Also wish they had a better rewards system or offered coupons.
ashley p.
Jacksonville, NC
Recently bought from sephora Stila Huge extreme lash mascara. loved it when I first got it but now it's starting to be clumpy when applying still makes laser long but have to use another wand to from another mascara bottle to straighten it out.
member-a2bff53af
Midlothian, VA
Most of the time I have a pleasant experience inside of a sephora. Sometimes when I go in with no make up on, I get ignored a little but i don't really mind. I enjoy shopping online with them mostly. Always had a good experience there as well.
Chyneen W.
Osborne, KS
OMG, I wish I lived in sephora!! They have everything you could ever want in makeup, skin care, perfume you name it say thing that involves beauty. Always my go to store, love it!!
Maria F.
Blue Springs, MO
Sephora is the one stop beauty spot to go to!! They always have the latest products! If you need something for your hair, skin, nails, man then say no more roll into sephore people!!
Ema S.
Huntington, WV
Absolutely love sephora and all of their products. I'm a beauty insider which allow's me 3 free samples with every online order I place, a birthday gift, and I can earn points for how much I spend which I can later redeem for beauty prizes!
Mary W.
Plymouth, MI
I love the aesthetic of sephora. A nice easy layout to navigate right to what you need. I shop there frequently. They always have top of the line products. However, most products are expensive but they are of good quality. It is a staple in my beauty routine.
Vannessa I.
Casselberry, FL
The makeup at Sephora is great. love going to Sephora. but I must say they are a bit pricey. I do go there for my makeup and face cleaners. They have some good quality brands there.
angelica c.
maywood, ca
I love everything about Sephora to the vibe inside the store to the makeup and have each and everything organized by band names, especially the samples they give.
Brianna Q.
Raleigh, NC
I love sephora! I love their point system and they have an amazing return policy. I've never had a problem returning something I wasn't happy with and that's really important to me!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?