- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Absolutely love this store. My #1 when I need help with a product or when I need something. Friendly service I've never been treated bad. The lighting could be better but overall love the store
I love the staff and the customer service they're always so nice friendly and very good at their job because if I want to try something out they'll give me a sample to take home and will sometimes offer to see what goes best with the tone of my skin
Sephora is such a great store. It as such a wide range of products from skincare to perfume. They could work on there staff every time I have went there is at least one very rude person. It does have some of the best makeup at decent prices and they are very good to their customers.
Absolutely love all the Sephora locations i have gone to! Im always looking for new makeup and new things to spice up my look and the staff is always amazing and helpful with trying to find things perfect for you! would recommend getting your next round of makeup here!
I love this store. There are so many great products and a lot of variety. It's all luxury items, so it's a little pricey. But you know what you're going to get will be higher quality.
Sephora is my favorite store to pick up my beauty favorites! I feel like the employees are very well trained to accommodate their customers. They have a very large range of high quality products. If you're unsure that you love a product when you try it in the store, they will happily give you a sample to take home!
I personally love Sephora. They sell some of the best brands. Whenever you buy something, you can get points racked up; in the end, you get a lot back from all the points that you've saved up.
DO NOT go into sephora with a budget. Because if you do, you'll just leave feeling. Like a kin in a candy store, it's so hard to control yourself with so many wonderful fabulous products!
Tried Sephora brand applicator brushes and was very disappointed. For the price, they felt hard and cheap. This surprises me bcuz I Love everything else Sephora that I've gried so far!
I am obsessed with Sephora. They have so many amazing brands along with their own line of products which are great as well. The only problem is that I always spend way too much money!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos