BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Fatima R.
Windsor, CA
It's a great store with makeup of really good quality that can last you a long time even when you don't know how to use it the proper way, more girls should start buying their makeup here
Joyce Z.
Bellevue, WA
I really love the customer service that they have there! Also I love the varity of products they have there, but i feel like they should have a larger selection of asian beauty products.
Surisay C.
Love Sephora! The staff is extremely helpful and friendly and the loyalty program is great. The stores are modern and well organized & they have a great selections of brands and products.
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love going to Sephora for my go-to makeup products. The store is always clean and set up well. I would love to see Sephora to continue to grow and expand their products and services.
Isabel C.
Mission, TX
I love love love Sephora . They have everything of beauty products . They have from skin care pruducts to make up and hair tools . I wish I can have a lot of money to spend it in here .
Chelsey W.
Hamilton, OH
I love this store more than life. Sephora has always had my favorite brands and always has great. fast shipping. I would def recommend buying the 2 day shipping for the year. I always receive my orders in great condition and the stores always look perfect.
Amanda G.
I have a love hate relationship with Sephora. I love their products but the ladies are always soo rude or won't help me. I don't look like I have money so they won't bother asking for help.
Allyssa M.
Hendersonville, TN
Sephora is awesome! I love shopping here for my makeup because I know I'll get freebies along with everything I want! It's more on the expensive side, but it's worth it because of the freebies. Will definitely shop here for years to come.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Who doesn't love sephora as a woman?! This place is a dream come true, I could spend a day. I'm not in love with their personal brand of makeup, but I love all the options and point perks.
Marzan F.
Brooklyn, NY
I mostly find my products in this store. I don't need to go anywhere else to find. Sephora has a wide variety of products for every customer. You won't be dissappointed shopping here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?