BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Chrissy H.
Sephoria always has any and every makeup I could ever need and use. There are a variety of high end brands. Everyone working there is so helpful and knowledgeable about the products offered.
Victoria R.
Not only do I always leave the store with a new product I also receive great tips to update my look from the beauty advisors. All products are organized by brand and also all perfumes are organized by designer.
I recently bought the lock it foundation and am in love. It makes my skin feel and look smooth, and I would definitely consider it to be a full coverage foundation. Will continue to buy.
Angie L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Sephora is my go to store for beauty products, they has so many brands and you almost always find what you need. Only downside is that it's almost always full but staff is super friendly.
Anjiya A.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought the Sephora fine line eyeliner and it kept on drying out and I would have to shake it for the product to come out but it was easy to do winged eyeliner since the tip is so fine.
Sydney F.
Kent, OH
I received eyeshadow for a gift and I loved to color. It popped out and with my dark skin it made a difference. I also used it for parties and everyday use.it makes me look flawless 😎😍😘
Kayla B.
Cape Vincent, NY
Too shimmery, and reddish gold, looked like I had fake tanning on my face. Blended horibly. Smelt good like chocolate but I returned it expensive in store but online is 10 dollars cheaper
Yvette R.
Brawley, CA
I love shopping for new products. The most recent purchase was by Too Faced, The hangover primer. I must say i'am a fan. White cream but goes on clear and it prolongs your make up love.
amela h.
Louisville , KY
Love Sephora for buying makeup. They sell almost every brand out there and they have anything beauty related. I used the app to order more than the store. Always fast shipping and delivery.
Deandra E.
Tampa, FL
I bought a Sephora single eyeshadow before in the color "Cherry on Top" and wasn't a fan of it! Wasn't really pigmented at all which was a bummer because the color is gorgeous! But Sephora brand is affordable!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?