- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephoria always has any and every makeup I could ever need and use. There are a variety of high end brands. Everyone working there is so helpful and knowledgeable about the products offered.
Not only do I always leave the store with a new product I also receive great tips to update my look from the beauty advisors. All products are organized by brand and also all perfumes are organized by designer.
I recently bought the lock it foundation and am in love. It makes my skin feel and look smooth, and I would definitely consider it to be a full coverage foundation. Will continue to buy.
Sephora is my go to store for beauty products, they has so many brands and you almost always find what you need. Only downside is that it's almost always full but staff is super friendly.
I bought the Sephora fine line eyeliner and it kept on drying out and I would have to shake it for the product to come out but it was easy to do winged eyeliner since the tip is so fine.
I received eyeshadow for a gift and I loved to color. It popped out and with my dark skin it made a difference. I also used it for parties and everyday use.it makes me look flawless 😎😍😘
Too shimmery, and reddish gold, looked like I had fake tanning on my face. Blended horibly. Smelt good like chocolate but I returned it expensive in store but online is 10 dollars cheaper
I love shopping for new products. The most recent purchase was by Too Faced, The hangover primer. I must say i'am a fan. White cream but goes on clear and it prolongs your make up love.
Love Sephora for buying makeup. They sell almost every brand out there and they have anything beauty related. I used the app to order more than the store. Always fast shipping and delivery.
I bought a Sephora single eyeshadow before in the color "Cherry on Top" and wasn't a fan of it! Wasn't really pigmented at all which was a bummer because the color is gorgeous! But Sephora brand is affordable!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos