- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I feel like Sephora is pretty expensive and I don't like the fact that they don't offer any coupons, but I like that they give samples for almost any item in the store that you want to try.
Sephoria always has any and every makeup I could ever need and use. There are a variety of high end brands. Everyone working there is so helpful and knowledgeable about the products offered.
I absolutely love this brand. So far I have tried the foundation and the blush. I tend to like the natural effect and one that does not irritate my skin. I am very chemically sensitive.
I bought the Sephora fine line eyeliner and it kept on drying out and I would have to shake it for the product to come out but it was easy to do winged eyeliner since the tip is so fine.
Sephora is the best place to get high end makeup. I love shopping there and also a tip is to look at the sephora generic brand because they have dupes for a lot of the things in the store
Too shimmery, and reddish gold, looked like I had fake tanning on my face. Blended horibly. Smelt good like chocolate but I returned it expensive in store but online is 10 dollars cheaper
I absolutely love this store! I bought a huge selection of things for Christmas gifts and saved so much money. Their website had so many sales and deal. Will definitely shop their again!!
Went in to find a new and a bit pricier foundation to see whether it is worth it and turned out to be worth it! I ended up getting a NARS foundation and a little goes a really long way!
SEPHORA is our favorite beauty and cosmetics store! It is always well stocked and the best part is that they offer free samples for almost every product if you ask for one. They have excellent brand name product and offer stellar make-overs.
Fantastic selection of most any product you can imagine for beauty or hair. The only downside is that locally it isn't nearly impossible to get help from someone that works in the shop.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos