BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
sharita s.
Charlotte, NC
I love Sephora because their stores have it all from make-up to perfume. I do shop here when I buy products for my husband and me. I love it because the staff is always helpful . I have not had any cons but the pros are I love it. I will continue to shop here..
Reno M.
Salisbury, NC
I absolutely love this brand. So far I have tried the foundation and the blush. I tend to like the natural effect and one that does not irritate my skin. I am very chemically sensitive.
Lily C.
Sephora has it all ! I absolutely love coming here just to shop for beauty products. They carry the best items. I love this place and I'm pretty sure you will too! Definitely recommend!
Hayli Z.
I feel like Sephora is pretty expensive and I don't like the fact that they don't offer any coupons, but I like that they give samples for almost any item in the store that you want to try.
Alejandra
Universal City, TX
Went in to find a new and a bit pricier foundation to see whether it is worth it and turned out to be worth it! I ended up getting a NARS foundation and a little goes a really long way!
Arlene J.
Lucasville, OH
I absolutely love this store! I bought a huge selection of things for Christmas gifts and saved so much money. Their website had so many sales and deal. Will definitely shop their again!!
Ashly M.
Bryantown, MD
Fantastic selection of most any product you can imagine for beauty or hair. The only downside is that locally it isn't nearly impossible to get help from someone that works in the shop.
Alyssa C.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
Incredibly pigmented products. The staff is very helpful and always helps match products to the correct skin tone. Some items are a little pricey but very well worth the purchase and are long lasting.
Odesa P.
I love the new sephora liquid lipsticks that just came out with more colors. I believe there are now 48? Anyways, there are so many colors to choose from, it's amazing. They feel great on the lips and are not drying at all.
abby r.
A GIRLS HEAVEN..i have never walked into a sephora without buying something. There are so many brands and products available in one store. I honestly don't know what i'd do without sephora. 10/10 recommend makeup and beauty care shopping here
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?