BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Joyce Z.
Bellevue, WA
I really love the customer service that they have there! Also I love the varity of products they have there, but i feel like they should have a larger selection of asian beauty products.
Micah G.
Lexington, KY
Sephora is a great vendor. You can find countless brands all having great quality. The workers there are very kind and very helpful. I shop here several times a month. I will continue to go in and shop.
Yvette R.
Brawley, CA
I love shopping for new products. The most recent purchase was by Too Faced, The hangover primer. I must say i'am a fan. White cream but goes on clear and it prolongs your make up love.
The sephora brand lip balm is great! They have multiple colors. The lip balm gives your lips color while moisturizing at the same time. The colors are very vivid too. It also has spf which is great!
Sydney F.
Kent, OH
I received eyeshadow for a gift and I loved to color. It popped out and with my dark skin it made a difference. I also used it for parties and everyday use.it makes me look flawless 😎😍😘
Anya K.
Bronx, NY
They're super nice and knowledgeable. The selection is fantastic and their samples are the very best. The store is also kept super clean and organized making it easy to find everything!
Michelle N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love Sephora! It's amazing and so much stuff there. Every time I casually go into the store, with no specific goal, I always leave with something. Great store for both luxurious cosmetics and affordable cosmetics too!
Tiffany P.
Apopka, FL
I love shopping on Sephora because they carry a lot of products, including high end products that you can't get from drug stores. Always received my products in a timely manner as well!
Kisha W.
Indianapolis, IN
Sephora is my jam! Never walked out of the store empty handed. Super helpful staff who know their stuff. I love that I can sample some of the pricier items before committing to purchase.
N D.
West Orange, NJ
I regularly use Sephora for last minute items that I need to replace. There's always a great VIB rouge promotion or sample that I get to try, which makes buying makeup I already want/need even more fun!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?