BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kacie M.
Barnegat, NJ
I totally appreciate the customer satisfaction sephora provides. When making an online purchase shipping is affordable and receiving free samples makes shopping for new products super easy.
Mara R.
I've recently tried the Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer and loved it! It was hydrating but it also had awesome coverage! It didn't crease or cake. It left me looking awake! I am buying this again!
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
I love Sephora! Everyone is always so helpful and nice when trying out new products. They have affordable products as well as higher end products. I love the quality and the variety of products!
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
Sephora is my go to for any beauty or luxury face and body product. Become a member of their reward program to get great extra free products. Plus anytime you go in, take advantage of the free samples! I never leave unsatisfied.
Sonam R.
Turlock, CA
It depends on who is helping you. Some of the workers are great a super helpful and knowledgeable. At times I have run into employees that have so much attitude. These employees make you feel stupid for asking questions.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love sephora! They always have everything I want! I love makeup and collecting it and sephora always has the high end stuff I want! I love that you can also earn points and get free stuff!
Julia S.
Spring, TX
I love Sephora because they have so many brands to choose from, and their own brand is high quality too. They also give free samples with every order, and you can earn points to use on products.
Maricsa L.
Holtville, Ca
I signed up to the sephora play box and got several items that are great quality and it is super easy to purchase in the website. This website combines both afforadable and expensive products but they carry a variety of brands
Mariah W.
It's my favorite store. The atmosphere is so fun. They're very helpful and teach you a lot. It's something in there for everyone from young to old and from males to females. It's just great!
Julia M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
i love sephora sooo much. i go there everytime i need to find a higher end makeup item for a friend or myself. everyone there is so nice when you walk in and they're ready to help. definitely going to continue shopping.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?