- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. The makeup artists are always so knowledgeable and help me find the perfect product each time. Sephora always has what I'm looking for.
Sephora is one of the best cosmetic lines out there! They carry a huge variety of top quality cosmetics and products. Though it can get a bit pricey I say it's definitely worth the price! :)
I like how well organized Sephora is. Also I appreciated how that the products are there for you to try out before you buy them. I think the sales people could be more helpful to shoppers.
I love sephora! They always have everything I want! I love makeup and collecting it and sephora always has the high end stuff I want! I love that you can also earn points and get free stuff!
Love this place! So much that I try to avoid going there cause I never leave empty handed! I love the product selection, and the sales assistants are always super helpful. I never had any problems, in store or online.
Sephora is the best one stop shop for most higher end beauty products and new releases. VIB Rouge benefits are outstanding. Also, any products that you don't like, you can return without a hassle.
I love the convenience of Sephora because the one near me is inside J.C. Penney. I appreciate the wide variety of product but sometimes the store can be a little messy and people do not know how to use the products to keep them sanitized. They also hire people who are not beauty professionals so they also don't always practice safe and sanitary practices or know how to match the products to your complexion.
I've always had a great customer service experience. The employees always go above and beyond. I love that you can get samples to try products, and their return policy is fabulous!
My local sephora usually has what I'm looking for and I love the rewards program. My only problem is some of the products I can find cheaper elsewhere but for the most part they're awesome
It depends on who is helping you. Some of the workers are great a super helpful and knowledgeable. At times I have run into employees that have so much attitude. These employees make you feel stupid for asking questions.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos