- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my go to when I'm looking to try any new beauty products they always have the best beauty advisors. They guide you in the right direction and will give a free sample to try the product out to make sure you like product before you make that long term commitment Sephora is always my place to shop
I do truly love this mascara. It elongates my lashes and makes them look thicker. It does seem to lift them a bit. I knocked off a star because it does seem like its drying out a bit too quickly. I have had it for about a month and a half. Other than that, its wonderful and I will be repurchasing again!
I purchased my tarte eye shadow palette from sephora and love it! I shop here regularly about once every two months or so. All their products are good quality and worth the money. Pro: can find almost any high end products here. Con: can get pricey if purchasing more than one product. Will shop here again!
Sephora is any beauty guru's go to place for shopping make up. I have gotten many perfumes and palettes from them, like the Kat Von D shade+light contour palette, but they do not have as many good deals as Ulta does. In Sephora, you can only save if you are a VIB member, which takes maaaaany purchases. Therefore, I prefer Ulta.
I love sephora, I'm even a member in it. I do window shopping first n collect few beauty samples and then shop it after reading the reviews of that particular products. I'm happy with all sephora beauty products too. Love stopping here. I'll feel great if I get to test some beauty products through influenster.
I really love going to Sephora! I do tend to go to Ulta for beauty products more simply because it is closer to where I live but I love that Sephora carries Kat Von D and really do like the Sephora collection. It is definitely a good place to go if you are looking for new products as well as some old favorites.
Every Christmas, my fiance's mom gives me $100 gift card so I can splurge or buy anything I am dying for lol This is such a great place to get luxury makeup, gift sets and so much more. Even though the closest one near me is an hour away, it is worth the drive. I am hoping to be a part of Sephora Play soon!
I would describe Sephora as my personal safe-haven. The atmosphere is beyond amazing along with the friendly and helpful staff. The prices are affordable for my price range. I would change the layout of some of the locations just because I have a little cramped before. Besides that, I have no complaints!
I love to order from Sephora online and sop in the store. I love getting the 3 free samples and building up points for deluxe samples. I regularly by the first aid beauty face wash, exfoliant and moisturizer. Shopping in store is great too. they are always so helpful. I will shop Sephora again and again.
Of course sephora is one of my favorite stops in the mall. In any mall. They stay well stocked up to date and always professional and helpful. I have to get my foundation shade changes every few months along with the seasons an drew I never have a problem doing so when I go to sephora. The employees genuinely like their jobs and that's important I think when working in customer service and retail. Especially with makeup
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos