BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Julia V.
Sephora is my go to for makeup. There's such a variety to choose from! I recently purchased Anastasia's dip brow. Love it! It stays on all day which is great because I work 12 hour shifts.
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
I got my dolce and gabana light blue perfume at sephora! it was very easy to find in the store and the staff was helpful. the fragrances are arranged neatly and the store is small but organized.
Mara R.
I've recently tried the Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer and loved it! It was hydrating but it also had awesome coverage! It didn't crease or cake. It left me looking awake! I am buying this again!
Katie M.
If you want the best of the best beauty products , you MUST go to sephora. My favorite product I've gotten there is the clarisonic Mia 2 skin cleansing system. The vast selection of fun make up is so fun!
Mariah W.
It's my favorite store. The atmosphere is so fun. They're very helpful and teach you a lot. It's something in there for everyone from young to old and from males to females. It's just great!
Stephanie D.
Sephora is my one stop shop for all things beauty I would need. I never have walked out without exactly what I'm looking for (even if I want sure what I was looking for in the first place!)
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love sephora! They always have everything I want! I love makeup and collecting it and sephora always has the high end stuff I want! I love that you can also earn points and get free stuff!
Maricsa L.
Holtville, Ca
I signed up to the sephora play box and got several items that are great quality and it is super easy to purchase in the website. This website combines both afforadable and expensive products but they carry a variety of brands
Valyncia D.
Sephora is one of the best cosmetic lines out there! They carry a huge variety of top quality cosmetics and products. Though it can get a bit pricey I say it's definitely worth the price! :)
Rebecca H.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could live at Sephora I would. I loveeeee coming here. The employees are always helpful and nice, I would actually love to work here. I honestly feel like a kid in a candy shop when im in here. I find everything I need here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?