BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caitlin C.
Sephora is my favorite makeup store. The makeup artists are always so knowledgeable and help me find the perfect product each time. Sephora always has what I'm looking for.
Natalia S.
Bothell, WA
I love it! is the best make up, is perfect. I know is a little expensive but is because has a good quality and you will have makeup for long time, you have to buy good products, is your skin!
Mariah W.
It's my favorite store. The atmosphere is so fun. They're very helpful and teach you a lot. It's something in there for everyone from young to old and from males to females. It's just great!
caitlin s.
Chantilly, VA
Sephora is my go to place for any beauty need. It has everything you need ranging from hair products to skin products to makeup, the list is endless! Oh and the service is top of the line.
Mara R.
I've recently tried the Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer and loved it! It was hydrating but it also had awesome coverage! It didn't crease or cake. It left me looking awake! I am buying this again!
Erin K.
Parrish, FL
Sephora is one of my favorite beauty stores on earth. Everything is set up so perfectly and easy to find, by brand. All the employees are more than happy to help you find exactly what you need. And the best part - you get to test products before you buy!! That way you find the perfect products for you.
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love sephora! They always have everything I want! I love makeup and collecting it and sephora always has the high end stuff I want! I love that you can also earn points and get free stuff!
Jessica M.
Middletown, OH
I love that Sephora has a wide variety of products in stock. The products are high quality and name brand. Although the staff is very kind they could hire more people. A staff member always approaches me before I even have to ask them for help and I shop here every chance I get!
Julia V.
Sephora is my go to for makeup. There's such a variety to choose from! I recently purchased Anastasia's dip brow. Love it! It stays on all day which is great because I work 12 hour shifts.
McKenna J.
I love sephora so much, the workers there are always so helpful and nice. They matched my foundation perfect first try! It great inexpensive makeup for almost anyone. I would definitely recommend you go there!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?