- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Dangerous and addictive, it's like candyland. Anytime I need a treat, I go to Sephora. Their products are great, their selection is ever expanding. It's one of few reasons I still go to the mall.
I admire sephora, I fell like they have a fantastic selection of makeup products,skin care products etc. I fell like they have great customer service, I love that they give you free samples!
Just got the Sephora eye shadow kit. I love the smooth look and variety of shades. The box is awesome because it comes with a hidden tutorial. The package is slim. It can be stored anywhere.
Best makeup store ever, I really like it and you can always find what you need, the nice ladies that work there always help you to find what you need, the products are awesome🙈 there are a lot of beautiful makeup and skin care brands, 100% sure that you'll find what you want😍
If I could live at Sephora I would. I loveeeee coming here. The employees are always helpful and nice, I would actually love to work here. I honestly feel like a kid in a candy shop when im in here. I find everything I need here.
Sephora is my go to place for any beauty need. It has everything you need ranging from hair products to skin products to makeup, the list is endless! Oh and the service is top of the line.
Rose moisturizing mask, easy to use! made my face feel amazing! Felt like a mini spa. Smelled good, felt great and I was able to use it in the shower which was nice for multi tasking! Cant think of any cons..
I got my dolce and gabana light blue perfume at sephora! it was very easy to find in the store and the staff was helpful. the fragrances are arranged neatly and the store is small but organized.
Sephora seriously has just about everything a girl can dream of. I recently went in there to find d a new year's eve eye shadow. I left with the wet/dry Dione and I am so satisfied with it! So glad there is one more locally to me now!!
If it was as big as Ulta and had more options it would be a 5 star! I always love the staff at every location I've ever been to, but there's just not enough of all of the brands I love. Constantly having to stop at multiple stores for my make up
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos