BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Dangerous and addictive, it's like candyland. Anytime I need a treat, I go to Sephora. Their products are great, their selection is ever expanding. It's one of few reasons I still go to the mall.
Aerowyn L.
Troutville, VA
I admire sephora, I fell like they have a fantastic selection of makeup products,skin care products etc. I fell like they have great customer service, I love that they give you free samples!
Marcella F.
Astoria, NY
Just got the Sephora eye shadow kit. I love the smooth look and variety of shades. The box is awesome because it comes with a hidden tutorial. The package is slim. It can be stored anywhere.
Ariana R.
Best makeup store ever, I really like it and you can always find what you need, the nice ladies that work there always help you to find what you need, the products are awesome🙈 there are a lot of beautiful makeup and skin care brands, 100% sure that you'll find what you want😍
Rebecca H.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could live at Sephora I would. I loveeeee coming here. The employees are always helpful and nice, I would actually love to work here. I honestly feel like a kid in a candy shop when im in here. I find everything I need here.
caitlin s.
Chantilly, VA
Sephora is my go to place for any beauty need. It has everything you need ranging from hair products to skin products to makeup, the list is endless! Oh and the service is top of the line.
Heather A.
Lake Mills, WI
Rose moisturizing mask, easy to use! made my face feel amazing! Felt like a mini spa. Smelled good, felt great and I was able to use it in the shower which was nice for multi tasking! Cant think of any cons..
Victoria H.
Birmingham, AL
I got my dolce and gabana light blue perfume at sephora! it was very easy to find in the store and the staff was helpful. the fragrances are arranged neatly and the store is small but organized.
Nicole D.
Atwater, CA
Sephora seriously has just about everything a girl can dream of. I recently went in there to find d a new year's eve eye shadow. I left with the wet/dry Dione and I am so satisfied with it! So glad there is one more locally to me now!!
Marissa H.
Fort Worth, TX
If it was as big as Ulta and had more options it would be a 5 star! I always love the staff at every location I've ever been to, but there's just not enough of all of the brands I love. Constantly having to stop at multiple stores for my make up
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?