BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
They have everything makeup, and agents that are there for anything you need.
You can test everything in the store a million times and wipe everything off and try again until you find an eyeliner that you like even.
I did a whole manicure at the nail studio once
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I love sephora! Customer service is always great. It is easy to ask questions and find whatever you may be looking for. I love that if they don't have it in store they will order it for you.
Zena C.
Vandergrift, PA
I absolutely love Sephora! The employees are always super friendly and they are always willing to give free samples of items when you ask. I love the point program and the free birthday gift!!
Andrea E.
E Liverpool, OH
I like the product selection at sephora and I also like the people are very willing to help pick out things for you. I know I can go in there and they will help me find what I am looking for.
Katherine B.
It's Sephora, what else can you say? :) I've been buying from Sephora for years and I never get tired, but my bank account does lol! Always new things to try out and the employees are great help!
Victoria G.
Berwyn, IL
Amazing! I love a lot of their products, especially the urban decay naked illuminated in the shade lit. Very pigmented, love the two faced palette. Great store to go to if shopping for makeup.
Eden L.
Kannapolis, NC
This store had everything you can imagine! They run lots of great deals. Love the selections. Anything from nail polish, to skin health products, makeup tools and bags, you name it they have it!
Dyana E.
Andrews , Tx
I love my naked palletes! They work great and you don't have to worry about keeping up with a ton of eyeshadow they are all in one place for you. They run about $50 bucks but totally worth it.
Rene B.
The Sephora in San Bruno CA is disorganized and not stocked well. There was only one person working and she was busy. I left. Have been here in the past and was not impressed at that time either.
Marissa M.
buckeye, AZ
I have been here several times and the associates have always been super helpful. The only thing I don't like is that it seems like they are always out of most of the products for certain brands.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?