BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Sephora is such a great store. They always have great buys for top beauty items and a great variety of sample size options to try. Best of all they have a great free gift on your birthday (which is always a fun bonus). They got me hooked on several brands I use such as Kat Von D Sinner perfume, which has sadly been discontinued. Other than an amazing item being discontinued every so often it's a wonderful place to shop.
Marie B.
Mercedes, TX
Purchased Sephora 10 hour wear foundation. Shade 25. Beauty associate was friendly and knowledgeable. Performed a skin match test on me for a more even tone coverage that matches my skin perfectly. Foundation is easy to apply with a smooth even coverage.
Jenny P.
This store is great, considering that there is a lot of brands to choose from. However, at times the customer service isn't that great. Some associates aren't very knowledgeable in the products.
Cynthia S.
I love all their products. They are all so well made and I shop their when I can. My favorite purchase had to my highlighter. Sometimes sephora can be expensive. But yes i love shopping their it's such a good store.
kassndra g.
Rio Grande City, TX
OMG!!!! am totally in love with my new blush that i bough...its really good quality and will surly recommended to any one...it was not that much expensive the price is acceptable...my shopping experience was great great customer service..
Kate Z.
Overall a very good place to get beauty products. When I go to the mall, I always go here bc I just luv it so much. The normally have good service, but sometimes it takes a long time in the line.
Thelma N.
Boston, MA
Love the mini sessions and the selection is to die for, any color smell or product a girl can dream of is here and the samples. .. yes samples galore. You will never waste your time or money here
Celenia B.
Gorham, ME
Sephora is amazing. They are always so helpful to answer any questions you have, and if they don't have the answer, they'll go find it! The store is always clean and organized and beautiful!
Kristen K.
Georgetown, MA
Never have a problem racking up a bill in here! I could spend hours in this store and look at everything! From skincare, hair care, makeup, brushes/tools, cologne/perfume its all here. The staff is really knowledgeable and willing to help with questions/suggestions.
Antwinette E.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently visit d Sephora and purchased their foundation. I was one in awe of how it matched me perfectly BUT also about how it lasted all day and night. I never had to blot for oil or refresh my face throughout the day.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?