- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is my store!!!! The makeup makes my skin look flawless and I've never been so pleased in my life, I use a good amount of makeup on a daily basis and everything here makes me happy especially the foundation as it sits light on my face and doesn't feel like I caked it into my pores! It is a bit pricey though.
I love going to sephora! I could stay there for hours & be mesmerized about all the beauty brands. My favorite brand is Anastasia Beverly Hills. I purchase my liquid lipsticks, glow palettes and eye brow products from them. I will keep going back to sephora & keep repurchasing my favorite beauty products.
They have so many brands of make up except they don't carry MAC products. Some of the simpler items like pencil sharpener are over priced to me but I love the selection.if you order online you get free samples or freebies with a promo code. You also get a free makeover with any purchase over 50$. Although it takes them about 2 hours from my experiences. You also get freebies on your birthday and get points on each purchase
My #1. I love everything about Sephora, whether it be the products, the employees, the smell, literally everything. You can come in and get a sample of literally anything and if you don't like a product you can always return it! I am a VIB Rouge member and probably spend more money here than anywhere else.
I was looking for Bobbi Brown's Eye Opening mascara and decided to check Sephora to see if they stocked it. I was happy to find they did as shipping is not as expensive as BB's website. I have been to Sephora in person and love it, and have used their website and been happy with the range of products they offer and quick delivery. I will definitely continue shopping with them
I LOVE SEPHORA! Every time I need anything at all I run to sephora or order it online. Their staff is always helpful and ready to get you the best products possible. I love all of the brands that they carry becuase they are all in one place and I don't have to shop at different places for all of my products!
THE BEST when it comes to customer service, product exploration, and great deals. I love trying things on in store as well as shopping online for great perks such as free samples and beauty rewards mini products. They have the best brands and sales often. The stores are all over the place so it's easy to find one and discover new products. Knowledgeable staff. A+++++
Thats like Disney World to grown woman. We can spend there hours and hours and hours looking for make up and trying them up. That's the place where you can find any make up brand, any GOOD make up brand, soo if your looking for cheap make up, this is not the place for you. But if you really appreciate good quality make up, you know where to find it.
My new favorite product found at Sephora is the Hourglass stick foundation. This stick foundation is amazing! Not only does it apply smoothly, it also water resistant!!! No more sweating my makeup off throughout the day! Do yourself a favor and head over to Sephora now and buy one of these amazing sticks!
I feel like a kid in a candy shop when I walk into Sephora! So many amazing goodies at the best quality! Its an hour to get there from where I live, but SO worth the trip! I'm crazy about the primer... it works great and even smells good!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos