- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora! Most of the time I can find whatever item I may be looking for. I also love to redeem my points for fun, new products to try out! I can't go to the mall without stopping by Sephora!
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. They have everything you could possibly need. Yes, most of their products are on the pricier side, but they only carry quality products, and when it comes to cosmetics, skin care, hair products etc - you get what you pay for so it's always worth the extra penny. I also love that sephora has so many free samples, so you can always try products out before buying them! You can't go wrong with that.
There is no shortage of fabulous in this store! Incredible selection of makeup, tools and skin care! I can stay in there for a good hour or more. Love the rewards program and the birthday gift!
Sephora is a store that has everything, Its a super organized store so you never feel overwhelmed. You can test any product that is out for sampling so you can tell if you are diggin it or not.
Overall a very good place to get beauty products. When I go to the mall, I always go here bc I just luv it so much. The normally have good service, but sometimes it takes a long time in the line.
Love the mini sessions and the selection is to die for, any color smell or product a girl can dream of is here and the samples. .. yes samples galore. You will never waste your time or money here
I go to Sephora at least once a month for my beauty needs. The last thing I purchased was the Sephora Tools of the Trade make up brushes (which I love!), & the experience is always the same. Great customer service, great atmosphere all together!
This store is great, considering that there is a lot of brands to choose from. However, at times the customer service isn't that great. Some associates aren't very knowledgeable in the products.
They have bumble and bumble products but other than that I really don't like Sephora..the customer service is usually pushy or rude and they don't have much Anastasia products...Ulta is much better
OMG!!!! am totally in love with my new blush that i bough...its really good quality and will surly recommended to any one...it was not that much expensive the price is acceptable...my shopping experience was great great customer service..
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos